This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Perfectly crispy on the outside and still tender on the inside, these tasty Air Fryer Potato Wedges are so simple to make and healthy too! They are the perfect quick and easy side that goes with any meal or yummy snack with your favorite dipping sauce!
Potato Wedges In Air Fryer
You are going to be amazed at how easy it is to make homemade air fried potato wedges. They come out perfect every time and take just minutes to make. All you have to do is slice a few potatoes, toss them with some oil and seasoning, and then let the air fryer work its magic.
And by air frying the potatoes, you cut out almost all of the grease, which makes this recipe both healthier and easier to clean up. There is no pot of oil to deal with or stove to clean. The air fryer does all the work and leaves you with perfectly browned wedges in half the time with half of the work.
You can eat these crispy potato wedges on their own with simple ketchup or get a little more creative and try them with a yummy dipping sauce like my Sriracha Chili Sauce or Homemade Thousand Island Dressing. Of course, they also pair well with any meat dish, burger, or fish.
How to Make Potato Wedges in Air Fryer
This recipe for making air fried potato wedges is really easy! It doesn’t require any fancy ingredients and the only equipment needed is an air fryer. This is what you will need:
- 3 Russet Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
To start, wash the potatoes, and peel them if you want. I like to leave the skin on mine, but it’s totally a personal preference. Next, cut the potatoes in half and then slice the halves into wedges. Then put the wedges into a large bowl.
Next, drizzle the potatoes with olive oil. You can also use any type of vegetable oil. Then sprinkle the wedges with salt and pepper. Now, toss everything together to coat the wedges with the oil and seasonings.
Finally, it’s time to cook the wedges! Put the seasoned potatoes into the basket of the air fryer and cook at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
When done, remove the air fryer potato wedges from the air fryer basket and transfer them to your serving dish of choice to enjoy!
How to Store and Reheat Air Fryer Potato Wedges
You can easily customize this recipe any way you like. Some of my favorite additions are smoked paprika, garlic powder, rosemary, and thyme. Just add whatever herbs or spices you want when you add the oil, salt, and pepper to the wedges. Then just continue on and air fry as stated in the recipe.
What to Serve with Air Fryer Potato Wedges
Potatoes go with everything! They are such versatile vegetables and that’s why they are so popular. From burgers to steak and BBQ these air fryer potato wedges pair well. Here are a few of my favorite dishes to serve these wedges with as a side.
- Frozen Crab Cakes in the Air Fryer
- Steak Bites In The Air Fryer
- Frozen Burgers In The Instant Pot
- Air Fryer Popcorn Shrimp
- Keto Chicken Tenders With Coconut Breading
More Air Fryer Recipes
Air frying is a healthy and fun way to cook. It’s incredible how many different types of foods you can make using an air fryer and I have a big selection of amazing recipes to pick from. Here are a few of my latest.
- Air Fried Artichokes
- Homemade Meatloaf in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Fried Pickles
- Frozen Tilapia In The Air Fryer
- Naan Bread in the Air Fryer
Air Fryer Potato Wedges
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Wash the potatoes and peel them if you prefer. Now, cut the potatoes in half, slice them into wedges, and place them into a large bowl.
- Drizzle the potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle them with salt and pepper to taste. Then toss the wedges to coat them evenly with the oil and seasonings. You can use as much or as little oil and seasonings as you like.
- Put the potatoes into the air fryer basket and cook at 400°F for 20 minutes. Halfway through cooking at 10 minutes remove the air fryer basket and shake it so that the potatoes cook perfectly evenly. Then put the basket back into the air fryer to finish cooking the wedges.
- When done, remove the air fried potato wedges from the basket and serve right away.
- Baked Potatoes In Air Fryer
- Roasted Potatoes In Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Crispy Potato Fries
- Sweet Potatoes In Air Fryer