This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
It is so easy and quick to make these diced frozen sweet potatoes in the air fryer! They will turn out delicious with a sweet, roasted flavor!
These air fried sweet potato cubes are ready in just 15 minutes. Thanks to the air fryer, they are perfectly crisp on the outside, tender on the inside, and almost melt in your mouth! You can serve them for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
How To Make Frozen Sweet Potato Cubes In The Air Fryer
Cooking frozen sweet potatoes in the air fryer is so easy! You’ll never go back to using the oven again!
I use a bag of frozen unseasoned organic sweet potato cubes – any brand will do.
First open the bag and pour the potatoes into the air fryer basket. Set the temperature to 400F and the cook time to 15 minutes.
At the 5 minute mark, remove the basket. The potatoes should be thawed out now. Pour them into a mixing bowl and add in olive oil (optional) and some salt and pepper. You can also add in any additional seasonings of your choice! Mix well to combine.
Then pour the potatoes back into the air fryer basket. Return basket to air fryer and let them continue to cook.
After 5 minutes, remove the air fryer basket and shake to toss the potatoes. This helps them to brown more evenly.
Return the basket to the air fryer and let it finish cooking. When done, the potatoes should be golden brown and crispy on the outside. Remove and enjoy!
Health Benefits of Sweet Potatoes
There are so many great reasons to add sweet potatoes to your diet! Not only do they taste great, but they are also great for you.
Sweet potatoes contain lots of fiber, vitamin C, potassium, B vitamins, and magnesium, among other nutrients. Sweet potatoes even contain some protein – about 4 grams per cooked cup! In addition, sweet potatoes have a slightly lower glycemic index than white potatoes, making them slower to digest. However, the best benefit of sweet potatoes might be the large amount of vitamin A they contain. One sweet potato alone has over twice the daily value of vitamin A!
What to Serve with Air Fried Frozen Sweet Potato Cubes
These sweet potatoes make a great side to any meal. Looking for some recipes to pair with them? Check out some of these suggestions!
I love adding in sweet potatoes to my breakfast bowl with some scrambled eggs and green onions and avocado on the side.
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you loved this recipe, check out some of my other air fryer recipes!
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings
- Frozen Pizza In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Boneless Pork Chops
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Breaded Chicken Tenders In The Air Fryer
Air Fryer Frozen Sweet Potato Cubes
- 1 lb Frozen Sweet Potato Cubes
- 1 tbsp Olive oil Optional
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Open the bag of sweet potatoes and pour into the air fryer basket evenly.
- Set temperature to 400F and cook time to 15 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, remove the basket and pour the sweet potatoes into a mixing bowl.
- Now that they are defrosted, add on the olive oil if using, salt, and pepper to taste and any other desired seasonings.
- Stir the potatoes to mix in seasonings.
- Return potatoes to air fryer basket and continue cooking.
- After 5 minutes, remove the basket and shake to toss the potatoes, ensuring even browning.
- Return basket to air fryer and continue cooking until brown and crispy.
- When finished cooking, remove and serve.
See my other sweet potato recipes:
- Air Fryer Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Hashbrowns
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl
- Instant Pot Sweet Potato Pie