This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside – this is how to make the perfect air fryer boneless pork chops! It only takes 12 minutes and they always come out cooked to perfection.
Air Fryer Boneless Pork Chops
You are going to love how these air fryer boneless pork chops turn out! They are incredibly easy to make when you use your air fryer (click here for the air fryer model I recommend).
It’s pretty amazing how tender and juicy these air fried pork chops come out. They make the ideal weeknight dinner – ready in less than 15 minutes!
When you have a pack of pork chops in the refrigerator and no idea what to make for dinner, use this recipe. It’s so easy that after you make it a few times you won’t even need this recipe – you’ll have it memorized. I love recipes like this!
If you want something with a little more spice to it, try these spicy chili-lime baked chicken legs. They have the perfect amount of heat to make you go, wow! These spices in this rub will taste great on pork chops too.
How To Make Air Fryer Boneless Pork Chops
Before you start cooking, make sure you spray the air fryer basket with non-stick spray. This will make the pork chops easier to flip as they cook.
Place the pork chops in a bowl and drizzle them with olive oil.
Then, sprinkle the pork chops with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika on both sides. Rub the spices into the pork chops with your hands so they are evenly seasoned.
Put the seasoned pork chops in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
Cook at 400 degrees for 12 minutes, flipping the pork chops halfway through the cooking time. You’ll be able to smell them when they are almost finished cooking.
Serve and enjoy!
- You’ll know your pork chops are completely cooked when they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Pork should have a blush of pink in the meat when you cut into it. If you cook them too long, they will dry out.
- If you want your pork chops to have a little more heat or kick to them, sprinkle some red pepper flakes on top. Be careful with how many you add – when it comes to red pepper flakes, a little bit goes a long way.
What To Serve With Boneless Pork Chops
These pork chops are so versatile that they go really well with any of your favorite side dishes. The herbs and spices in the pork will taste delicious with some acorn squash. You can also add some green to your plate with some air fryer roasted broccoli!
Serve these pork chops with a dinner-time classic, some roasted potatoes with skins.
More Healthy Air Fryer Recipes
If you loved this recipe for juicy boneless pork chops, check out some of my other air fryer recipes!
These are my favorite main dish recipes:
- Air Fryer Italian Sausage
- Roasted Cornish Hens In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Meatballs
- Juicy Hamburgers In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas
Air Fryer Boneless Pork Chops
- 1 lb boneless pork chops
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika optional
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Put pork chops in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika on both sides. Rub with your hands so the pork chops are evenly seasoned.
- Put seasoned pork chops in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Cook at 400F for 12 minutes, flipping the pork chops halfway through the cooking time.