Oh meatballs… is there anything better? These Air Fryer Meatballs are honestly perfect and could not be easier to make.
Seriously, I am being totally honest when I tell you after cooking meatballs in your Air Fryer you will never want to cook them any other way. The come out perfectly crispy on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside. If you are skeptical the Air Fryer will deliver perfectly cooked meatballs – try this just one time and you’ll be hooked. I cannot get enough of these addicting Air Fryer Meatballs because they come out so darn perfect every time.
Five minutes of preparation is all it takes to get these meatballs started. And with your Air Fryer to speed things up, your total time is only twenty-five minutes! It seems totally unbelievable but it is true. And unlike your oven, the Air Fryer doesn’t warm up your whole kitchen. Just another reason to love this recipe for Air Fryer Meatballs.
To make these meatballs, all it takes is three easy steps. You start by combining all your ingredients and rolling the mixture into one and half inch meatballs. Looking to make your meatballs lower in carbs? Add extra Parmesan cheese instead of the bread crumbs. After forming the meatballs, place them in the Air Fryer basket in a single layer. Make sure they aren’t touching. Cook your meatballs at 375 degrees for fifteen minutes and that is all there is to this recipe!
These work great on subs or in pasta. Heck, I like the on their own! Looking to add these meatballs in a tomato sauce? All you need to do is heat some prepared tomato sauce in the microwave and pour it over top of your meatballs. You’re going to love these easy and delicious Air Fryer Meatballs. You can’t beat the easy preparation and perfectly cooked flavor.
Homemade meatballs are so delicious and they are easier than ever before when you use your Air Fryer. This recipe for Air Fryer Meatballs is quick and delicious. The flavor is so great you’ll swear that you were at a fine Italian eatery! Lucky for you these meatballs are not a secret family recipe. I just can’t get enough of this amazing recipe and I know you’ll like it time and time again, too.
If you like these air fryer meatballs, you will also love these easy recipes:
- Air Fryer Cauliflower – crispy roasted cauliflower made so easy in your Air Fryer!
- Air Fryer Eggplant – this spicy and garlicky eggplant is amazing, even eggplant haters love it!
- Instant Pot Meatballs – if you own an Instant Pot, you will love these meatballs as well!
- Turkey Spinach Meatballs – a unique meatball, perfect for keto diet, you can make them in Air Fryer instead of the oven too!
- Gluten Free Meatballs – this gluten-free version uses ground oatmeal instead of bread crumbs.
Looking for a perfect sauce to go with your meatballs? Check out this Instant Pot tomato sauce made with fresh cherry tomatoes!
Air Fryer Meatballs
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1./4 tsp pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, then roll into 1 1/2 inch meatballs.
- Put the meatballs into an air fryer basket in a single layer, without them touching.
- Air fry the meatballs at 375F for 15 minutes.