Cauliflower is having a moment right now… it is everywhere! With this recipe for Air Fryer Cauliflower you can enjoy perfectly browned and delicious cauliflower that is ready in 20 minutes!
No air fryer? No problem – try this oven roasted cauliflower instead :)
It seems like the grocery store is all about cauliflower. I have seen everything made using cauliflower lately. This recipe doesn’t get crazy – it keeps cauliflower classic and delicious but uses an Air Fryer for a perfect crisp. This Air Fryer Cauliflower uses low-carb cauliflower and capitalizes on its naturally delicious flavor.
Cauliflower is such a great option in the kitchen. It is a vegetable that can take on so many different flavors and can be prepared so many different ways. I love how versatile it is. That said, sometimes you don’t want to get wild with your dinner. This is such a simple way to prepare cauliflower. In fact, this Air Fryer Cauliflower might just be my very favorite cauliflower cooking method of all. I can probably thank my Air Fryer for the perfection that is this recipe. That kitchen tool has been a game changer!
Three ingredients is all you need to have perfect cauliflower in your Air Fryer. You cannot beat this recipe in the simple and easy department. It only takes moments to prepare this dish and twenty-five total minutes and you’ll be enjoying this delicious side dish. After trying this Air Fryer Cauliflower, you’ll never want to prepare it any other way!
To make this delicious, low-carb, vegan recipe, all you need is a head of cauliflower, two tablespoons of olive oil, and salt and pepper. That’s it! After cutting up your cauliflower into florets and tossing it in olive oil, simply put the cauliflower into the Air Fryer. Cook at 375 degrees for twenty minutes, giving the basket a nice shake halfway through. When time is up, take out the cooked cauliflower and sprinkle it with salt and pepper. It’s ready to enjoy!
Crispy and flavorful, this super easy recipe for Air Fryer Cauliflower will transform cauliflower haters into cauliflower lovers. If you try this recipe, be prepared to love it. With the ease of this preparation method, you’ll want to enjoy cauliflower from the Air Fryer every night of the week! With just four carbs per serving and such great flavor, I wouldn’t blame anyone for eating it seven nights a week! You just can’t beat this flavor!
If you like this air fryer cauliflower, you will also like these other cauliflower recipes:
- Instant Pot Cauliflower – if you are a gadget lover and own an Instant Pot in addition to air fryer, you must try making cauliflower in the Instant Pot as well!
- Whole Roasted Cauliflower – you don’t have to break the cauliflower into florets in order to roast it! Roast it whole, less work!
- Parmesan Cauliflower – roasted cauliflower goes so well with Parmesan, yum yum! You can replicate this recipe in the air fryer by adding Parmesan as well!
- Cauliflower Fried Rice – OMG this stuff tastes like real fried rice, so mouthwatering! You just have to try it to believe it! Perfect for low carb diets!
- Buffalo Cauliflower – this is an awesome plant-based alternative to Buffalo wings!
Looking for more air fryer recipes? Browse my air fryer recipe collection.
Air Fryer Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and toss with olive oil.
- Put cauliflower in the air fryer basket. Cook at 375F for 20 minutes, shaking it halfway through.
- Remove cooked cauliflower from the air fryer and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.