Who doesn’t love an amazing chicken recipe? This roasted bone-in skin-on chicken breasts recipe is so juicy and satisfying you’ll be in love from the first bite!
Does your chicken come out of the oven dry and flavorless? Are you beyond bored with your go-to chicken recipe and ready for something new? Do you look at a chicken breast and think… this, again? With these baked bone-in skin-on chicken breasts you can banish chicken boredom and fall in love with chicken dinner again! My mouth is already watering.
For many of us, chicken is a go-to dinner. All that chicken over time can get bland, so having delicious ways to prepare chicken is a must. When you try these Roasted Bone-In Skin-On Chicken Breasts, your love for chicken will be reignited. With this recipe you will have moist, succulent chicken breasts that will keep you full. Even though the total time on this recipe is fifty-five minutes, it only takes five minutes of prep time to make this dish! Yes, you can have tasty, flavorful chicken with only minutes of preparation.
Ready for a chicken recipe that you can put in the oven, knowing it will be perfect? Look no further. I am so in love with this preparation method and I know you will be, too. It is easier than you anticipate, I assure you. With this recipe all you have to do to get started is preheat your oven. Rub your chicken breasts with salt, pepper, olive oil, and minced garlic before placing them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Pop them in the oven for forty minutes and that is all there is to these delicious roasted bone-in skin-on chicken breasts.
With crispy flavorful skin and a tender meat, this chicken is the stuff dreams are made of. Baking keeps your chicken tasting great without the added calories and mess of frying. If you think baked chicken comes out dry and boring, you won’t believe the flavor this recipe brings! Your chicken will come out perfect every time following these three easy steps. Without hours in the kitchen or fancy marinades, this chicken will leave you fully satisfied. Add a couple quick and easy sides and this recipe is a dream dinner! By following this recipe for roasted bone-in skin-on chicken breasts, you can enjoy perfectly cooked, moist chicken breasts every time.
Do you own an Instant Pot? You can also use it to cook bone-in chicken breasts! It can even cook them from frozen 🙂 Check out my Instant Pot bone-in skin-on chicken breast recipe.
Looking for other easy chicken dinners? Check these out:
- Chicken Pesto Pasta – chop up a cooked chicken breast and whip up this chicken pesto pasta dinner in 15 minutes!
- Roasted Chicken Thighs – just put chicken thighs on a baking sheet and the oven does all the work!
- Chicken Pasta Salad – this pasta salad is a complete meal, as it contains chicken and fills you up!
- Sweet & Spicy Baked Chicken Breasts – baked in a sweet & spicy sauce, these chicken breasts are so finger-lickin’ good!
- Crispy Breaded Chicken Breasts – this is the only breaded chicken breast recipe you’ll ever need!
Roasted Bone-In Skin-On Chicken Breasts
- 2 bone-in skin-on chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Rub the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, olive oil and minced garlic.
- Put the chicken breasts on a baking sheet. Put in the oven and bake for 40 minutes, or until the internal temperature is 165F.