This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Speed up dinner preparation with this Instant Pot bone-in turkey breast recipe. It comes out juicy and packed with so much flavor that everyone will ask for seconds!
Instant Pot Bone-In Turkey Breast Recipe
This Instant Pot bone-in turkey breast is amazing! So tender and juicy! Once you try cooking a bone-in turkey breast in the Instant Pot, you’ll never make it any other way!
I love finding new ways to speed up dinner time prep, don’t you?
If you are going to make some turkey breast for your family, this is a really quick and easy to way to make a bone-in turkey breast that everyone is going to love. Say goodbye to dry turkey!
When you make the turkey breast in the Instant Pot, not only does it only take 40 minutes to cook, but it comes out really juicy too.
How To Make Instant Pot Turkey Breast
As if you need another reason to love your Instant Pot, this recipe is going to make you love it even more! Here’s how to make a juicy bone-in turkey breast in the Instant Pot.
The first step is to season your turkey breast.
Rub the bone-in turkey breast with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning all over. I prefer to buy pre-made Italian seasoning because it saves me lots of time.
If you want to make your own, just mix together the following herbs:
- Red Chili Flakes
- Garlic Powder
If the turkey breast is labeled as “brined” or “oven-ready”, omit the salt as it’s already been salted.
Next, insert the trivet in the Instant Pot and add water. Put the seasoned bone-in turkey breast on the trivet.
Close the lid of the Instant Pot and turn the valve to a sealing position.
Press the “Pressure Cook” button and set the time to 40 minutes on high pressure. This is when the magic happens!
When the Instant Pot is done cooking, let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes, then quick release (QR) the remaining steam.
Finally, remove the cooked bone-in turkey breast from the Instant Pot, slice, and serve.
What To Serve With Turkey Breast
This turkey breast is the perfect main course for holiday dinners. It’s also a really fun and different meat to serve for dinner (and break up the usual pork or chicken options).
Don’t forget your veggies! Make some oven-roasted rainbow veggies for a healthy and beautiful side dish.
More Instant Pot Recipes
If you loved this recipe for bone-in turkey in the Instant Pot, check out some of the other Instant Pot recipes I have shared on the blog!
These are some of my current go-to’s:
- Instant Pot Black Beans
- Gluten-Free Apple Crisp In The Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Shrimp Fajitas
- Sausage And Potatoes In The Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Mushroom and Sweet Potato Soup
Instant Pot Bone-In Turkey Breast
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Rub the bone-in turkey breast with salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning all over (if the turkey breast is labeled as "brined" or "oven-ready", omit the salt as it's already been salted).
- Insert the trivet in the Instant Pot and add water. Put seasoned bone-in turkey breast on the trivet.
- Close the lid of the Instant Pot and turn the valve to a Sealing position. Press the "Pressure Cook" button and set the time to 40 minutes on High pressure.
- When the Instant Pot is done cooking, let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes, then quick release (QR) the remaining steam.
- Remove cooked bone-in turkey breast from the Instant Pot, slice and serve.