Don’t let a keto diet keep you from enjoying dessert! This delicious Keto Fruit Tart is mouthwatering and packed with flavor, but keeps the carbs at a minimum.
With low-carb berries and sugar free whipped cream, this Keto Fruit Tart will bring a smile to any face! I just adore the combination of cool and fluffy sugar-free whipped cream, flavorful and juicy berries, and a perfectly done crust.
Don’t let the word “crust” keep you from this recipe – the low-carb almond crust in this tart uses almond flour to keep it low in carbs. This dessert is the thing dreams are made of… keto dreams! It tastes like a slice of paradise but keeps you on your low carb nutrition plan.
A perfect solution to those dessert cravings, you will want to eat this Keto Fruit Tart for dessert every night of the week. Good news – this recipe makes ten servings so you can enjoy it repeatedly! No guilt, it is gluten-free and low in carbs!
Bringing together strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, cream, and butter, nothing can beat this decadent flavor of this fruit tart. With all the bright berry colors, it looks almost as good as it tastes. It is a feast for the eyes and the taste buds!
To create this masterpiece, start by preheating your oven. Combine almond flour and melted butter, then press into a tart pan that has been coated with non-stick cooking spray to form a crust. Bake the crust for ten minutes, then remove it from the oven and let it cook (see my almond flour crust recipe for greater detail). While your crust cooks and cools, add heavy cream and powdered erythritol to a large bowl. Whisk on medium speed using an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. This typically takes five to ten minutes (see how to make keto whipped cream). Add the whipped cream to your now cooled crust and top with berries. Refrigerate the fruit tart until you are ready to serve it up and I am sure you will not be disappointed. One bite of this fruity, rich Keto Fruit Tart and you are going to be in love.
This gluten-free tart is totally tasty. With awesome berry flavor and a rich creaminess, it is full of robust flavor without being too heavy.
It looks like something from a high-end bakery, but is easily prepared in your own kitchen without the downtown price. No need to find a specialty baker that makes gluten-free and keto-friendly desserts, this Keto Fruit Tart is one you can make at home!
Keto Fruit Tart
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray the tart pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the almond flour and melted butter, then press into the tart pan, forming a crust.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, add heavy cream and powdered erythritol to a large bowl. Whisk on medium speed with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form (5-10 minutes).
- Add whipped cream to the crust and top with berries.
- Refrigerate the fruit tart until ready to serve.
You can also make this Keto Fruit Tart with walnut crust instead of the almond crust. Enjoy! And you will also love these easy Keto desserts:
- Keto Peanut Butter Cups – just like Reese’s, but bigger and better :)
- Keto Ricotta Cake – if you want to eat cake for breakfast, look no further!
- Keto Candied Pecans – they taste exactly like regular candied peanuts, nobody can tell the difference!
- Keto Strawberry Popsicles – enjoy this refreshing all natural treat, so good!
- Keto Butter Cookies – these cookies have amazing taste and texture and so easy to make!