When it comes to sweet treats, whipped cream is always a hit. With this Keto Sugar-Free Whipped Cream, you can enjoy delicious whipped cream without added sugar and all those pesky carbs!
This recipe is a keto dream! Low in carbs, gluten-free, and vegetarian, this Keto Sugar-Free Whipped Cream is so luscious and yummy I just can’t get enough! It is a perfect topping for a keto dessert. Creamy and refreshing, this whipped cream will satisfy your sweet tooth guaranteed! Don’t take my word for it, whip this recipe up and you will be amazed at how delicious it is even without sugar! You won’t miss the whipped cream found in the freezer section at your grocery store after one bite of this delicious whipped cream. It tastes amazing and can be made in just minutes in your own kitchen!
Perhaps the best thing about this recipe is that it requires only three ingredients. Okay, fibbed… better yet, this recipe has only one simple step! I know, it is hard to believe that with just three ingredients and one step you are on your way to enjoying Keto Sugar-Free Whipped Cream! It takes just minutes to whip up this delicious whipped cream!
When you are on a keto eating plan, it can be hard to miss out on your favorite treats. If you are anything like me, whipped cream is not something you want to miss. With this Keto Sugar-Free Whipped Cream you no longer must pine after whipped cream! This no-cook, keto-friendly treat is so easy to make and totally satisfies any sweet craving. Bring it to your next social gathering alongside one of my other keto desserts and no one will believe it is sugar-free! You will have all your friends, aunts, cousins, and even grandma begging for your secret recipe!
You can finally enjoy delicious, sweet whipped cream on a keto diet. It seems too good to be true, but with this Keto Sugar-Free Whipped Cream recipe, your whipped cream dreams are a reality! All you need to do is put one cup of heavy cream, one tablespoon of sugar-free sweetener, and one teaspoon of vanilla extract into a large bowl. Beat the ingredients on Medium speed using an electric mixer until soft peaks form. This typically takes about five to ten minutes. And that is it. Done. Finished. Complete. Your keto-friendly whipped cream is ready to enjoy!
Like the crust on the above picture? It’s my homemade keto walnut pie crust!
Keto Sugar-Free Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp powdered erythritol or other sugar-free sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract optional
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl. Beat on Medium speed with the electric mixer until soft peaks form (5-10 minutes).
If you like this Keto Sugar-Free Whipped Cream, you will also love these amazing Keto treats:
- Keto Ricotta Cake – so smooth and delicious, also makes a great breakfast! If you want to have cake for breakfast on Keto, you need this recipe in your life!
- Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes – another epic Keto breakfast recipe, these low carb pancakes are amazing!
- Keto Butter Cookies – most people can’t tell these from regular cookies! They are truly awesome!
- Keto Peanut Butter Cups – homemade Reese’s peanut butter cups that are low carb – wow!