This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Oh my, this Almond Flour Crust is a total game-changer! Keto and gluten-free, this delicious crust is so easy and delicious… it is better than regular crust!
Two ingredients – can you believe it? Just two ingredients and you have yourself a tasty, easy to prepare crust that is low-carb and gluten-free. I know, it seems totally unbelievable but it is true. I didn’t believe it myself, but here I am sharing it with you. Perhaps the most unbelievable news yet… this crust is ready in just 15 minutes! I know?! If you have some almond flour, butter, and 15 minutes to spare, this Almond Flour Crust is for you!
Avoiding carbs? No problem! Instead of using all-purpose flour, this recipe uses almond flour to cut the carbs. This makes it a great fit for those avoiding carbs, following a keto diet, or who don’t eat gluten. Just some almond flour and butter is all this tasty recipe calls for, and boy is it calling!
It is so versatile, too. Use it for pie by adding in a quarter cup of Erythritol for sweetness or keep it as-is for a perfect pizza. The only limit with this tasty crust is your imagination! This Almond Flour Crust recipe is an absolute treasure to have in your arsenal.
Don’t take my word for it, try it yourself. Start by preheating your oven. While that baby heats up, put your almond flour and melted butter into a food processor. Process it for one minute, or until the mixture turns into a ball of dough. Put the mixture into a non-stick pie dish and press the sides and bottom with your fingertips, forming a pie crust. Bake your crust in the oven for ten minutes and voila! A perfectly-prepared Almond Flour Crust awaits!
Quick and delicious, this Almond Flour Crust is so tasty. Keto and gluten-free, this crust bakes in just ten minutes and requires only five minutes of hands-on preparation time. There is no need to add stress to your day with this incredibly easy and delicious recipe. It is so good, anyone will enjoy it, regardless of whether they are following a low-carb diet or not.
If you are looking for a perfect pie crust that is easy to make, keto-friendly, and gluten-free, look no further than this Almond Flour Crust. With just two-ingredients, you can’t beat how easy it is to prepare. But easy isn’t its only great attribute, it is so delicious, too. Enjoy!
Almond Flour Crust (Keto, Gluten-Free)
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a non-stick pie dish with cooking spray.
- Put almond flour and melted butter in a food processor and process for 1 minute or until the mixture turns into a ball of dough.
- Put the mixture in a non-stick pie dish and press into the sides and bottom with your fingers, forming a pie crust.
- Bake the almond crust in the oven for 10 minutes.
If you like this almond flour crust, you will also love these easy keto treats:
- Best Ever Keto Cookies – these cookies taste so amazing, you won’t believe they are low carb!
- Keto Peanut Butter Cups – these homemade ones are even better than Reese’s!
- Keto Ricotta Breakfast Cake – if you are tired of eating eggs for breakfast, you will love this keto breakfast cake!
- Almond Flour Keto Bread – this is the only keto bread recipe you’ll ever need!
- Keto Whipped Cream – making sugar-free whipped cream is super easy, you’ll love it!
- Keto Walnut Crust – just like this almond crust, but made with walnuts!