These baked spinach chips are amazing! So crunchy and yummy! What a perfect way to add more spinach to your diet!
Spinach – I am always here for it. These Baked Spinach Chips have a perfect crunch are so incredible you won’t be able to get enough!
Looking for a perfect snack that is gluten-free, low in carbs, paleo, keto, vegetarian, and vegan? You’re probably thinking, there is no way a snack exists that checks each of these boxes. Think again because these Baked Spinach Chips hit all the right flavor notes while also meeting diverse dietary needs! Your newest obsession awaits if you give this delicious and healthy snack to your diet!
For me, spinach is a kitchen staple. Still, it can be a challenge to get enough of this healthy veggie in your diet. This recipes uses spinach but in a new and exciting way! When you try just one bite of these Baked Spinach Chips, you will be addicted… but with this recipe, there is no guilt! They are perfect to snack on, just like potato chips, but without all the oil and grease. And no potatoes in sight!
How To Make Spinach Chips In The Oven
Ready for some crispy, tasty chip perfection? Just three ingredients and a few easy steps and you will have crunchy Baked Spinach Chips that are ready to enjoy. Preheat your oven and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Next, put the spinach leaves (make sure they are pre-washed and fully dry) in a bowl. Add in half a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oul and toss the spinach until it is coated with oil. Add the baby spinach to a baking sheet in a single layer and pop each sheet in the oven.
Bake for about twenty minutes or until the spinach is crispy. That’s all there is to these yummy chips!
With a great crunch, this healthy snack is not one to miss! These oven-baked chips swap potatoes for spinach and make for a tasty treat. With just two minutes of prep time, you will be loving the ease of this recipe and your tastebuds will thank you! So healthy, these Baked Spinach Chips are a snack you will enjoy over and over again! They make a great side with a tasty lunch or even an awesome snack solo. Prep a big batch for a party and no one will even miss the greasy chips! Be prepared for a repeat on this recipe, because with this addictive recipe, you will want to enjoy these chips on a regular basis.
Baked Spinach Chips
- 5 oz baby spinach pre-washed and fully dry
- 1/2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 300F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Put the spinach leaves in a bowl, add olive oil and toss until spinach is coated with oil.
- Add baby spinach to baking sheets in a single layer.
- Put the baking sheets in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until the spinach is crispy.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
If you like these baked spinach chips, you will also love these easy recipes:
- Spicy Garlic Spinach – so full of flavor, this is a perfect healthy 5-minute side dish!
- Lentil Spinach Soup – dump all ingredients in a pot and come back to a delicious healthy & filling soup!
- 5 Ingredient Spinach Lasagna – this is the easiest lasagna recipe ever!
- Spinach Strawberry Feta Salad – what a festive and colorful salad, you need it in your life!
- Eggplant Spinach Quinoa Bowl – perfect healthy meatless lunch!