This Parmesan garlic roasted broccoli with almonds is the best broccoli recipe ever! Broccoli is tossed with garlic, olive oil and balsamic vinegar, sprinkled with Parmesan and sliced almonds and oven roasted to perfection – amazing!
This epic broccoli recipe takes a simple roasted broccoli a step further by adding Parmesan cheese, balsamic drizzle and roasted almonds! Even broccoli haters love this caramelized roasted broccoli, it tastes amazing!
The broccoli florets in this recipe are sliced lengthwise, so they are thin and lay flat on a baking sheet. When sliced this way, not only does the broccoli look more impressive, but it also cooks quicker and the flat shape allows more Parmesan and almonds to stick to the broccoli!
If you don’t feel like doing the extra work of slicing the broccoli, feel free to leave it in regular broccoli florets and add another 5 minutes to the baking time. No matter which way you slice this broccoli, it tastes amazing in a caramelized Parmesan garlic form!
This is a perfect clean eating recipe, broccoli is so good for you and this is the easiest way to incorporate more broccoli into your diet! When broccoli tastes so yummy, it’s so easy to eat the whole head of broccoli at once!
Making Parmesan roasted broccoli is really easy. First make a balsamic dressing in a cup by mixing extra-virgin olive oil, minced fresh garlic and balsamic vinegar. Then toss the sliced broccoli florets with the dressing and put on a baking sheet. Roast in a 425F oven for 7 minutes, then take out of the oven and sprinkle with shredded Parmesan cheese and almonds. Put the broccoli back in the oven and roast for another 7 minutes, or until cooked to your liking. Delicious!
When you make this yummy Parmesan broccoli, don’t throw out the stems! Broccoli stems can be made into another delicious recipe – check out my roasted broccoli stems, you’ll love them!
If you like this amazing Parmesan roasted broccoli with almonds, you will also love these healthy easy recipes:
Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower – my favorite way of eating cauliflower!
Baked Parmesan Zucchini Wedges – garlic Parmesan zucchini oven fries, they are so addictive!
Parmesan Crusted Salmon – gorgeous baked salmon with a Parmesan garlic crust, yum!
Kale Salad With Almonds – got some sliced almonds left over from this recipe? Use them in this healthy delicious salad!
Crunchy Roasted Peas – crispy snack that’s actually good for you!
- 2 bunches of broccoli
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut off broccoli stems and discard. Slice broccoli florets lengthwise (so they are thinner) and put in a bowl.
- In a cup, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar and minced garlic and whisk with fork.
- Pour the olive oil mixture over the broccoli florets and toss to coat.
- Put the broccoli florets on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Put in the oven and bake for 7 minutes.
- Remove broccoli from the oven and sprinkle with almonds and Parmesan cheese.
- Put the broccoli back in the oven and bake for another 7 minutes.