These balsamic roasted brussels sprouts with dried cranberries and almonds taste amazing! This is my favorite way of eating brussels sprouts!
This epic dish is an upgrade to my simple roasted brussel sprouts recipe :) Brussels sprouts are roasted in olive oil, balsamic vinegar and garlic mixture, and tossed with dried cranberries and sliced almonds!
Roasting brussels sprouts in the oven at high temperature makes brussels sprouts taste so delicious and caramelized! And when you toss them in the olive oil and balsamic vinegar mixture beforehand, the balsamic flavor really comes through during the roasting process!
Cranberries and almonds go perfectly with brussels sprouts, it’s a great combo! The sweetness of the dried cranberries really complements the deep roasted caramelized brussels sprouts flavor, and the roasted sliced almonds add a welcome crunch. This stuff is so delicious, even brussels sprouts haters will gobble it up!
Another great feature of these cranberry almond brussels sprouts is that this dish looks so festive! With dark red cranberries, it’s a perfect festive vegetable side dish! It’s a great addition to any holiday table!
These balsamic roasted brussels sprouts are very easy to make. Just cut the brussels sprouts in half, toss in a mixture of extra-virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar and garlic powder, put on a baking sheet and roast at 425F for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with the dried cranberries and sliced almonds and return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes, and this epic brussels sprouts dish is ready – just add the salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
Other Healthy And Delicious Recipes
If you like these delicious roasted brussels sprouts, you will also love these yummy recipes:
Rainbow Roasted Vegetables – this is the most beautiful plate of roasted vegetables, so colorful, perfect for a holiday gathering!
Spinach Salad With Dried Cranberries And Pecans – that’s the tastiest way to each spinach, everyone loves this salad!
Perfect Roasted Broccoli – if you like roasted brussels sprouts, you are going to love this oven roasted broccoli!
Crispy Baked Zucchini Chips – what a great healthy alternative to potato chips!
Homemade Almond Butter – making almost butter yourself is super easy! If you have some almonds left over from the roasted brussels sprouts recipe, use them up by making almond butter!
- 1 lb brussels sprouts
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the bottom ends off the brussels sprouts and discard. Cut the brussels sprouts in half and put in a bowl.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar and garlic powder in a cup and whisk with fork to combine.
- Pour olive oil and vinegar mixture over the brussels sprouts and toss to coat.
- Put the brussels sprouts on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Put in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Take the brussels sprouts out of the oven and sprinkle with dried cranberries and sliced almonds.
- Put them back in the oven and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.