This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
What are the best measuring cups for a home cook? Here are my favorites:
- For liquid ingredients: Pyrex Measuring Cups (Amazon link)
- For dry ingredients: Stainless Steel Measuring Cups (Amazon link)
Best Measuring Cups For Liquid Ingredients
For liquid ingredients, I love using Pyrex measuring cups (get a set of 3 on Amazon).
Here’s why I love this set:
- These are all the liquid measuring cup sizes you’ll need (large 4 cup, medium 2 cup and small 1 cup measures)
- They are stackable, so all 3 measuring cup fit inside the largest cup, taking less space in your cabinet
- They are microwave safe, so you can use them to heat up liquids in a microwave for your recipe if needed
- They are dishwasher safe, so cleaning them is easy
- They look great, are high quality and last a long time!
Best Measuring Cups For Dry Ingredients
For years I used random measuring cups and spoons that were mismatched and plastic, making a mess in my drawer and always getting lost. Then I finally decided I need more professional measuring cups and got this set of stainless steel measuring cups on Amazon.
I’m so happy I got them and threw out all the old junky measuring cups. Once you get professional measuring cups, you’ll never go back!
This set has 7 nesting measuring cups of all kinds of sizes: 1 cup, 3/4 cup, 2/3 cup, 1/2 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/4 cup and 1/8 cup. No more trying to guess the odd measures – with these measuring cups you are covered for every possible recipe!
These measuring cups are stackable and fit neatly one into another, eliminating the mess in your drawer. They are made of professional looking stainless steel, so they are a pleasure to look at. They are dishwasher safe, so cleaning them is super easy!