This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
These cute little chocolate marshmallow pastries are mouthwatering! Graham cracker crust on the bottom, roasted marshmallows on top and melted chocolate in the middle – everyone loves these chocolate s’mores cups!
These chocolate marshmallow cups are like de-constructed s’mores made in a mini-muffin tin!
Graham cracker crust topped with a square of chocolate and a fluffy marshmallow, then baked – amazing!
Yummy yummy yum!
Can you imagine biting into this chocolate marshmallow goodness?
Sink your teeth into tender buttery graham cracker crumbs crust, feel the gooey sticky roasted marshmallow on top and have the melted lava chocolate center spill out right into your mouth!
These chocolate marshmallow cups disappear in seconds!
Everyone devours them! These bite-sized s’mores cups are sooooo good!
How To Make Chocolate Marshmallow S’Mores Cups
Step 1: Make graham cracker crusts
Put graham cracker crumbs in a mini-muffin pan.
Press the graham crumbs into the cups to make the crusts and bake in 350F oven for 5 minutes.
Step 2: Put a square of chocolate into each mini muffin cup.
Step 3: Put marshmallows on top.
Cut large marshmallows in half and put each half on top of the chocolate.
Step 4: Bake for 4 minutes at 350F.
If you like these yummy s’mores cups, you will love these other easy recipes:
Chocolate Lava Cakes In A Muffin Tin – another epic muffin tin creation!
Sweet Potatoes Casserole With Marshmallows – mashed sweet potatoes topped with a layer of roasted marshmallows!
Jam & Brie Cracker Appetizers – so easy to make, this simple appetizer bites are always a hit!
Bacon Wrapped Dates – another epic finger food that’s a hit of every party!
Baked Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cups – another muffin tin use to make individually portioned breakfast!
Puff Pastry Chocolate Dessert – wrap the whole Hershey’s bar in a puff pastry and bake, genius!
- 8 graham crackers (makes 1¼ cup of crumbs)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 chocolate bars (1.55 oz each)
- 12 marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a non-stick mini-muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Put the graham crackers in a food processor and process until they turn into crumbs. Add butter and sugar to the food processor and process until well combined.
- Divide the graham cracker crumb mixture between 24 mini muffin cups. Thoroughly press the crumbs into the tin with your fingers to form graham cracker crust. (If you have another mini-muffin tin, put it on top and press as hard as you can for an easy way to compact the graham crumbs.)
- Put the muffin tin in the oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- While the graham cups are baking, cut the marshmallows into halves and set aside.
- Break the chocolate bars into 24 equal pieces and set aside.
- Remove the muffin pan form the oven.
- Put 1 piece of chocolate in each cup.
- Put one marshmallow half on top of chocolate.
- Put the muffin tin in the oven and bake for 4 minutes. Do not overbake, as the marshmallows will puff up too much then deflate (and they also stick to the rims of the cups when they get too big).
- Let the cups cool for 20 minutes, then carefully remove them from the pan. If the marshmallows stuck to the sides of the cups, carefully run a knife around the edge to separate them.
You can use the baking liners for easier removal, but be aware that the marshmallows tend to stick to paper.