This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Make s’mores in your air fryer without the campfire! Air fried marshmallows are perfectly puffy and browned, and so gooey inside!
Look at these amazing s’mores! A piece of Hershey’s chocolate is melted by the heat of roasted marshmallows, nestled in between two crunchy graham crackers! My mouth is watering!
Bite into this delicious s’more sandwich! Hear the crunch of a graham cracker! Feel the heat of a warm gooey marshmallows on your tongue mixed with the melted chocolate that’s so smooth. OMG it’s so good!
S’mores in a classic campfire dessert, but with the air fryer you can make them without the campfire! If you don’t have access to a campfire or don’t feel like starting one just to satisfy a quick s’mores craving, air fryer is your friend!
Air Fryer S’mores Ingredients
Marshmallows – regular size 1-inch marshmallows work best!
Chocolate – you can use any type of chocolate, but my favorite for this recipe is classic Hershey’s milk chocolate.
Graham crackers – a crunchy outside layer of the s’more!
Tool you need to make air fryer s’mores
Air fryer – for roasting marshmallows to perfection!
Spatula – for removing s’mores from the hot air fryer.
Plate – for serving the s’mores
How To Make Air Fryer S’mores
Making air fryer s’mores is so easy!
- Break two graham crackers in half, so you can 4 pieces of graham crackers
- Put graham crackers in the air fryer in a single layer
- Cut 2 marshmallows in half (so you have 4 pieces of marshmallows)
- Top each graham cracker with a marshmallow, putting the marshmallow on the cracker cut side down (freshly cut side is sticky and will help the marshmallow to adhere to cracker)
- Press down on the marshmallows to glue them to the crackers, so they don’t fly off while cooking. Since air fryer circulates the air at high speed, loose small objects tend to fly around :)
- Cook s’mores in the air fryer at 400F for 4 minutes
- Using a spatula, carefully remove the s’mores from the air fryer and put on a plate.
- Right away put 2 pieces of chocolate on 2 of the marshmallow crackers
- Immediately cover with the remaining 2 marshmallow crackers (making 2 sandwiches).
- Eat the s’mores immediately while they are hot
Summer Air Fryer Recipes To Serve With S’mores
- Air Fryer Hot Dogs – perfectly grilled hot dogs without the grill!
- Air Fryer Burgers – so juicy and you don’t need to watch them while they cook!
- Air Fryer Corn On The Cob – delicious and perfectly browned!
Air Fryer S'mores
- 2 graham crackers
- 2 large marshmallows
- 2 pieces chocolate
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Break graham crackers in half (so you have 4 pieces total) and put them in the air fryer basket.
- Cut marshmallows in half (so you have 4 pieces total) and top each graham cracker with a marshmallow pieces, with the marshmallow cut side down, and press down on each marshmallow so it sticks to the cracker.
- Cook s'mores in the air fryer at 400F for 4 minutes.
- Remove s'mores from the air fryer. Put a piece of chocolate on top of 2 of the s'mores, then cover with the other 2 s'mores (making 2 sandwiches with a piece of chocolate in between).