This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This filling air fryer meatloaf can be made with your choice of ground beef, pork, or turkey and is so easy to make and tastes so good! Just mix all ingredients in a bowl, shape into a meatloaf, and put the meatloaf in the air fryer to cook!
Air Fryer Meatloaf
This air fried meatloaf is so delicious – crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside, you’ll love making it in the air fryer! Imagine biting into this mouthwatering meatloaf! You need this meatloaf for dinner today! And the air fryer is great for cooking meatloaf!
You can have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes with this meatloaf recipe. Perfect for a hungry family! Or you can make it ahead of time and serve during the week so you’ll be all ready for dinner without having to worry about cooking at the last minute.
How to Prepare Meatloaf in the Air Fryer
This meatloaf uses your meat of choice, so you can choose between beef, pork, or turkey. Or perhaps you like a combination of beef and pork!
Whatever you choose, this meatloaf does not require any fancy ingredients. Here is what you will need to prepare the meatloaf:
- 1 lb meat of choice (I like turkey)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Ketchup, as needed
First take a large mixing bowl and add your 1 lb of meat to it.
Next add in the other ingredients, onions, breadcrumbs, egg, and all the seasonings except the ketchup.
Using a spoon break up the meat and mix the ingredients together. You will then need to use your hands to really combine the meatloaf together and shape into an oval that fits in your air fryer.
Don’t forget to spray the air fryer basket with some non-stick cooking spray to prevent sticking. Alternatively you can brush the bottom of the basket with vegetable oil.
Then add your meatloaf to the basket. Set the air fryer temperature to 375F for 25 minutes.
When the air fryer is done, take out the basket.
Now use the ketchup to coat the outside of the meatloaf and use a silicone brush to spread it out evenly.
Then return the basket to the air fryer and set the temperature to 375F for 5 minutes this time.
When it is finished, you can take the meatloaf out and let is cool slightly before slicing and serving.
If you want to freeze this meatloaf or have leftovers, check out my post on how to freeze meatloaf here: How To Freeze Meatloaf
What to Serve with Air Fried Meatloaf
Who doesn’t love a tender and juicy meatloaf for dinner? This meatloaf is great on its own, but is even better with some fabulous sides. Traditionally meatloaf is paired with mashed potatoes!
Here are some of my suggestions below for what to serve with meatloaf:
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Easy Smashed Potatoes Recipe With Fresh Herbs
- Instant Pot Steamed Green Beans Recipe
- Microwave Green Beans Recipe
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
More Air Fryer Recipes
Did you enjoy this recipe for air fryer meatloaf? Be sure to try out some of my other delicious air fryer recipes. I have plenty of easy lunch and dinner ideas to choose from, such as these ones!
- Air Fryer Cube Steak Recipe
- Air Fryer Beef Liver And Onions Recipe – Keto No Flour
- Air Fryer Breaded Chicken Cutlets Recipe
- Air Fryer Eggplant Parmesan
- Air Fryer Salmon Fillets Recipe
Air Fryer Meatloaf
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Large spoon
- In a mixing bowl, add your choice of meat, along with the onions, breadcrumbs and egg. Mix together.
- Add in the seasonings, except ketchup
- Combine the ingredients well and shape into meatloaf.
- Spray the air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the meatloaf in the air fryer basket. Set temperature to 375F for 25 minutes.
- When done, remove the basket and cover the outside with ketchup, using a silicone brush to spread it around.
- Place the basket back in the air fryer at 375F for another 5 minutes.
- When done, remove and serve.
- How To Make Homemade Meatballs In The Air Fryer
- Cooking Turkey Bacon In The Air Fryer
- Baking Whole Potatoes In The Air Fryer