This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Just put frozen chicken strips in the air fryer and it will cook them to perfection! Air fried frozen breaded chicken strips are so delicious and easy to make in the air fryer!
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Strips
The air fryer makes the breading so crispy on the outside while staying juicy on the inside. These chicken tenders are perfect!
Imagine biting into these mouthwatering air fried chicken strips – so yummy! The air fryer is great for cooking frozen chicken strips!
I used the Pilgrims brand here, but you can use any brand you have in your local grocery store.
These are great to keep in the freezer so you have them on hand when you are at a loss for what to cook for dinner. Just pull these out and use your air fryer to cook and you will have a meal in no time at all.
Kids and adults alike love chicken strips! Great on their own or pair with a side. I have some ideas below!
How to Prepare Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Strips
This recipe is so easy to make! All you need are frozen chicken strips and your air fryer!
Place the chick strips in an even layer in the air fryer basket. I did 5 because that is how many fit comfortably in my air fryer.
If you have a larger air fryer and want to make more, go ahead! Otherwise I suggest you do them in batches.
Then set the air fryer temperature to 390F for 12 minutes and let cook.
Halfway through cooking time, or 6 minutes, take out the basket from the air fryer.
Use a spatula to carefully flip the chicken strips over to the other side. This way they will be brown evenly on both sides.
Then return the basket to the air fryer and let it finish cooking.
When done, enjoy!
- No need to defrost! You can cook these straight out of your freezer.
- If serving to children, cut open and let cool slightly first.
- Use a dipping sauce for flavor! I have some suggestions below.
These are great with a condiment for dipping, such as ketchup or honey mustard!
What to Serve with Air Fryer Chicken Strips
These air fried chicken strips are a great after-school snack for kids or fun to serve for an easy dinner! You could also serve them with some other finger foods for a fun, kid-friendly meal.
Here are some of my suggestions for finger-foods:
- Air Fryer Frozen Coconut Shrimp
- Air Fryer Frozen Potstickers
- Air Fryer Frozen Pizza Bagel Bites
- Air Fryer Frozen Crispy Breaded Green Beans
- Air Fryer Frozen Sweet Potato Waffle Fries
More Air Fryer Recipes
I hope you enjoyed this recipes for easy frozen chicken strips in the air fryer!
Do you love using your air fryer to cook quick chicken dinners? If so, the below recipes are perfect for you!
- Frozen Popcorn Chicken In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Breaded Chicken Cutlets Recipe
- Air Fryer Almond Flour Breaded Chicken – Keto Low Carb
- Frozen Boneless Wings In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Strips
- 1 Package frozen chicken strips
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Open the bag and place some chicken strips in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Return basket to air fryer. Set temperature to 390F for 12 minutes.
- Halfway through cooking at 6 minutes, remove the basket. Use a spatula to flip the chicken over to the other side.
- Return basket to air fryer and let it finish cooking.
- When done, remove to plate and serve.
- Chicken Nuggets Air Fryer Time And Temperature
- Chicken Legs In Air Fryer Time And Temperature
- Chicken Wings In Air Fryer Time And Temperature