Air Fryer Frozen Crispy Breaded Green Beans
This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
These air fryer frozen crispy green beans are so delicious and easy! Just put frozen breaded green beans in your air fryer and it will cook them to perfection!
Frozen Breaded Green Beans In The Air Fryer
Air fried green bean fries are so crispy and tasty! The air fryer is perfect for cooking frozen breaded green beans! I used Bird’s Eye brand of frozen crispy green beans, and this method works with any brand of breaded green beans.
It really can’t get any easier than throwing some frozen green beans into an air fryer. And, they always come out cooked to absolute perfection with little to no effort. I highly recommend making a meal of it and serving with my Baked Lemon Garlic Butter Fish or my Easy Baked Italian Meatballs!
These would also be perfect as a quick side to complement dinner or serve as an appetizer to a party!
Ingredients Needed to Air Fry Frozen Breaded Green Beans
This recipe is so simple and requires basically no ingredients whatsoever!
All you need is Frozen breaded green beans.
Choose whatever frozen green beans you like, although I recommend the breaded version so they will be nice and crispy!
For this recipe, you don’t need to worry about defrosting. Just put the green beans in the fryer as they are.
How To Cook Frozen Green Beans In The Air Fryer
Making these frozen breaded green beans in the air fryer is amazingly simple and fast. Perfect for anyone on the go.
All you need to do to is spray your air fryer basket with non-stick cooking oil.
Then, put the green beans in the air fryer basket. One package should fit easily.
Turn the fryer up to 400 F and bake your green beans for 8 minutes. Halfway through cooking, take out the basket and shake the green beans to promote even browning. Then place basket back in the air fryer to continue cooking.
When finished, they will be golden brown and crispy.
Serve hot and enjoy!
What To Serve with Frozen Green Beans In The Air Fryer
These breaded crispy green beans are delicious and could be eaten as a whole meal or served on the side, whether that be lunch or dinner.
I like to add sides to this main course to make it feel more like a meal and less like a snack!
These green beans go great with:
- Italian Baked Meatballs
- Instant Pot Meatloaf
- Baked Greek Lemon Chicken Thighs
- Roasted Bone-In Chicken Breast
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you liked this air fryer recipe, you should try these other frozen recipes as well. These are some of my favorite go-to meals for fast and easy lunches and dinners for my family!
You will also like these:
- Roasted Sugar Snap Peas in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Corn Dogs
- Air Fryer Frozen Sweet Potato Fries
- Air Fryer Crispy Green Peas
Air Fryer Crispy Breaded Green Beans
- 1 Package frozen breaded green beans
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Spray air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray.
- Open package of Frozen Breaded Green Beans and place in air fryer basket.
- Set temperature to 400F and cook for 8 minutes.
- Halfway through, remove the air fryer basket and shake the green beans for even cooking.
- Return basket to air fryer and continue cooking.
- Remove and enjoy!
- Frozen Eggrolls In The Air Fryer
- Frozen Pizza In The Air Fryer
- Frozen Mozzarella Sticks In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Pot Pie
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!