This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Looking for a quick breakfast or lunch? Trying cooking up a frozen breakfast burrito in the air fryer! It works perfectly if you are on the go or are on a time crunch. This air fryer frozen burrito is easy and delicious- it’ll be the best breakfast burrito that you have ever had!
Air Fryer Frozen Breakfast Burrito
As you know, I use my air fryer for EVERYTHING. I cook so many quick and easy meals in the air fryer, especially frozen meals. I’ve made:
And, that’s just naming a few!
This recipe for a quick burrito is one of my most used recipes since it is so easy. Not only is there almost no prep time whatsoever, but the cooking time is very fast as well.
An air fryer frozen breakast burrito comes out perfectly cooked and crisp. It has a crunch-like exterior while the inside of the burrito is still warm and delicious. You could transform this recipe into a full meal for your entire family with a few simple tweaks and additions.
How To Cook A Frozen Breakfast Burrito In Air Fryer
You will be amazed at just how simple this recipe is since there is so little prep work involved. Anyone can make this recipe if they have frozen burritos!
All you need to do is place the frozen breakfast burrito inside of your fryer basket and cook it at 350F for 15 minutes.
You don’t need to defrost the burrito at all, just put it in the air fryer frozen.
Once it has cooked, carefully remove it from the air fryer basket and plate it. Now would be the time to add any sides or condiments.
Serve hot and enjoy!
- Depending on the size of your burrito, it may need to cook a little less or a little more. Some brands of burritos make them larger while clothes are smaller.
- Depending on the size of your frozen burritos, you may be able to fit two in your air fryer at once.
- Be careful when serving these burritos! They will be very hot inside for several minutes and will need to cool down before eating.
What To Serve With An Air Fryer Frozen Burrito
You could always eat this tasty burrito on its own, but it is definitely better with a side!
You could transform this dish into a Mexican-inspired breakfast or brunch dish with Mexican scrambled eggs. Or, you could serve them with this flavorful Mexican street corn salad or this mouthwatering pico de gallo salsa.
There are all kinds of tasty side dishes and condiments that you could serve with one of these burritos.
Not only does adding sides make this burrito taste that much better, but it also helps to make this recipe a full meal that will keep you satisfied for hours.
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you enjoyed this frozen burrito in air fryer recipe, you might like some of these similar recipes as well! Some of these recipes are ones that I make on a monthly and weekly basis.
- Air Fryer Frozen Sweet Potato Fries
- Frozen Onion Rings In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Salmon Power Bites
- Frozen Chicken Fried Steak in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
Air Fryer Frozen Breakfast Burritos
- 1 frozen breakfast burrito
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Put frozen burrito in the air fryer basket. Cook at 350F for 15 minutes.