Jimmy Dean Breakfast Croissant In Air Fryer
This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Perfectly soft and flaky this Jimmy Dean Breakfast Croissant In Air Fryer is so darn good filled with egg, sausage, and cheese! Whether you are running out the door on a busy morning or just don’t feel like cooking on a lazy weekend, it’s a fantastic quick and easy way to get your day going!
Air Fryer Jimmy Dean Breakfast Croissant
This my friends is not your usual frozen breakfast sandwich experience! We all know that if you pop them in the microwave they can get rubbery. What’s the point of a yummy flaky croissant if it turns into chewy bread? Right!?! And if you put them in the oven it doesn’t really save you much time.
But the air fryer changes all of that! It cooks the breakfast croissant to soft flaky delicious perfection every time in just a matter of minutes! No need to wait for an oven to preheat or watch the poor sandwich turn into rubber as it gets nuked. Nope! Those days are over. The results are almost as good as a Homemade Egg McMuffin without the extra work.
And all you need is a box of breakfast croissants. I used Jimmy Dean, but this easy recipe works with any brand or variety. The most important thing is just that you follow the directions and it will turn out great. So give this method a try and let me help you make your morning routine a little easier!
How to Make Jimmy Dean Breakfast Croissant In Air Fryer
This recipe is ridiculously easy! All you need is a box of your favorite store-bought breakfast croissant sandwiches.
Then begin by removing the croissant from the packaging and separating all the layers. You need to remove the top and bottom layers of the croissant from the filling. This step is done so that all the layers of the sandwich cook evenly. And if you can, remove the frozen slice of cheese and set it aside for now. But if the cheese won’t come off, don’t worry about it.
Next, place the top and bottom layers of the croissant along with the egg and meat layer in the air fryer basket in a single layer. It’s important that none of the layers are overlapping.
Now, put the basket into the air fryer and cook the breakfast sandwich layers for 5 minutes at 370°F.
When the air fryer is done cooking, remove the basket and lay the slice of cheese that you set aside on top of the egg and meat layer. Then put the basket back into the air fryer to melt the cheese. BUT do not turn the air fryer back on! Just let everything sit in the warm air fryer for 2 minutes.
After 2 minutes, remove the basket and reassemble the breakfast croissant and enjoy!
- You don’t need to defrost the breakfast croissant. This air fryer recipe was designed for it to be cooked from frozen.
- Any brand of frozen breakfast croissant can be air fried using this method.
- The layers must be separated for the sandwich to cook evenly.
- You can air fry more than one croissant at a time. However, none of the layers can overlap. They must all be placed in a single layer.
What to Serve with An Air Fried Jimmy Dean Breakfast Croissant
This frozen croissant sandwich has everything you need for a complete breakfast, but it also pairs well with any breakfast side or beverage. These are just a few ideas to inspire your taste buds!
- Low Carb Pumpkin Spiced Latte
- Hash Brown Patties In The Air Fryer
- Mixed Berry And Almond Smoothie
- Air Fried Frozen Potatoes O’Brien
- Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie
More Easy Air Fryer Recipes
Cooking in the air fryer is a great way to prepare a meal with very little effort and in just a matter of minutes. I do it all the time! There are amazing air fryer recipes for everyone. Here are a few of my favorites.
- Air Fried Breaded Pork Chops
- How To Make Apple Crisp In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Popcorn Chicken
- Air Fried Peanut Butter And Jelly
- Steak Bites In The Air Fryer
- Jimmy Dean Pancake And Sausage On A Stick
Jimmy Dean Breakfast Croissant In Air Fryer
- 1 Frozen Breakfast Croissant Sandwich
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Remove the croissant sandwich from the package. Then separate the top and bottom of the croissant from the middle. Also, if you can, remove the frozen slice of cheese from the meat and egg and set it aside for now. But if you can't remove the cheese don't worry.
- Place the two layers of the croissant in the air fryer basket along with the meat and egg layer. Everything should be placed in a single layer.
- Put the basket into the air fryer and cook the layers for 5 minutes at 370°F.
- Remove the basket and place the slice of frozen cheese that you set aside back on top of the egg and meat. Then put the basket back into the air fryer to melt the cheese. But do not turn the air fryer on. Just allow everything to sit in the warm air fryer for 2 minutes.
- Remove the air fryer basket and reassemble the cooked croissant sandwich.
- Air Fried Frozen Breakfast Burrito
- How To Air Fry Baked Oatmeal
- Air Fried Frozen French Toast Sticks
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!