This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This yummy Air Fryer Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich is going to become your new favorite old-school lunch. With toasted crispy bread, oozing jelly, and warm peanut butter, the air fryer turns this everyday simple sandwich into something special.
Air Fried Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich
You are going to love making toasty peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in the air fryer! There is nothing yummier than warm jelly and peanut butter in between crispy bread. It hits the sweet spot while still being on the healthy side.
Not to mention, this certified kid-friendly recipe is super easy to make! In fact, your kids will be begging to make them with you, which makes them a fun activity that you can do with the kids in the kitchen. It’s a simple 3-ingredient recipe that doesn’t make much mess.
And an air fryer peanut butter and jelly sandwich only takes 5 minutes to make! They are the perfect afterschool snack, weekend lunch, or breakfast on the run. Even adults enjoy this classic!
How To Air Fry PB&J
You only need 3 simple ingredients to make this yummy recipe! All of which you can find in any grocery store. This is what you will need:
- Sliced Bread
- Peanut Butter
To make the air fryer peanut butter and jelly sandwich, spread one slice of the bread with peanut butter and the other slice with jelly. Then put the slices together to make a sandwich. Also, you can use any type of nut butter or jelly you like. Almond butter is a good choice in place of peanut butter if you have a peanut allergy.
Now, put the sandwich into the basket of the air fryer, set the temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, and cook the peanut butter and jelly for 5 minutes. After 3 minutes of cooking, remove the air fryer basket and flip the sandwich over using a spatula. Then put the basket with the sandwich back in the air fryer to finish cooking.
When the toasted air fryer peanut butter and jelly is done, remove it from the basket and enjoy!
- You can use any type of bread, nut butter, and jam you like.
- If serving to small children, cut open first and let cool slightly before serving.
- You can air fry as many PB&J at a time that will fit in your air fryer basket in a single layer.
What To Serve With an Air Fryer Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich
Warm peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are delicious and perfect as a snack or on the go meal. But sometimes you may want to join them with something else to make a more complete meal for the kids or even you! These are some of my go to recipes to serve alongside a good PB&J!
- How To Make Apple Chips In The Air Fryer
- Pomegranate Fruit Salad
- Sweet Potato Chips In The Air Fryer
- Apple Slices In The Air Fryer
- Strawberry, Kiwi, And Banana Fruit Salad
Air Fryer Snack Recipes
If you enjoyed this air fryer peanut butter and jelly sandwich, you should try a few of my other air fryer on the go and snack recipes! They are a great way to make something at home without all the fuss of cooking. These are a few of my favorites.
- How to Make Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza
- S’mores In The Air Fryer
- Air Fried Frozen Pickles
- Frozen Pizza Puff In The Air Fryer
- Air Fried Uncrustables
Air Fryer Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Spread one slice of the bread with peanut butter and the other with jelly. Then put the slices together to make a sandwich.
- Place the sandwich in the air fryer basket. Then set the temperature to 400°F and time for 5 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, remove the air fryer basket and flip the sandwich over. Then put the peanut butter and jelly back into the air fryer to finish cooking.
- When done, remove the sandwich from the air fryer and serve immediately.
- Grilled Cheese With Apple And Cranberry
- Breakfast Burritos In The Air Fryer
- Grilled Cheese In The Air Fryer
- Air Fried Toasted Bagels