This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
These apple slices in the air fryer are ridiculously simple to make and taste amazing! They are full of flavor and trick your brain into thinking that you are eating something rich and sugary when really, it’s a fairly healthy snack.
Air Fryer Apple Slices
Cooking up some of these apple slices in the air fryer is one of my favorite sweet recipes to make. Not only are they healthy, but they are simple to male and require little prep work.
This recipe only requires two ingredients, which is perfect for unplanned sugar cravings!
I love to make these apples as a sweet afternoon snack or a light dessert after dinner. They are kid-friendly and feel like dessert without being unhealthy. They would also be good to add to other things like:
Note: If you don’t own an air fryer, try making these cinnamon apples in the microwave. It’s still pretty quick and they taste delicious!
How To Make Apple Slices In The Air Fryer
To make these delicious cinnamon apple slices, start by spraying your fryer basket with some non-stick cooking spray. This will keep them from getting stuck to the wire basket and making a mess.
Cut the apples into relatively even slices, sprinkling each slice with a generous amount of cinnamon.
Put the sliced apples in the fryer and cook at 390F for 18 minutes. Shake the basket around the 9-minute mark.
Serve hot and enjoy!
- If you want even more flavor, you could add other spices like ginger, nutmeg, and allspice. Even apple pie spice would be really tasty on these apples!
- If you find that these apples make your fryer basket messy and sticky, you could try adding a layer of parchment paper instead of cooking oil. This will protect your air fryer from the stickiness of the apples.
- You could also transform this recipe to make other fruit slices. Peach and pear would both turn out really amazing! Just cook them for slightly less time since they are softer than apples. 10 to 15 minutes should be enough.
What To Serve With Air Fried Cinnamon Apples
These cinnamon apple slices are already so tasty and full of flavor. They are perfectly cooked and are sweet yet a bit spicy.
They would be even more delicious dressed up to look like a fancy dessert. Some things that you can add to these apples to make them even tastier are:
- Vanilla ice cream
- Sugar-free whipped cream
- A handful of chocolate chips
You could also eat these as a sweet side with your afternoon cup of coffee or a nighttime tea.
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you enjoyed this recipe for air-fried apple slices, you should try these other air fryer recipes. They are all so fast and easy, perfect for a snack or dessert!
These are some of my go-to air fryer recipes that I make all of the time!
- Air Fryer Cheese Blintzes
- Air Fryer Apple Chips
- Cinnamon Rolls in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer S’mores
- Air Fryer Bread Pudding
Air Fryer Apple Slices
- 2 apples
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Spray the inside of the air fryer basket with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut apples into slices and sprinkle apple slices with cinnamon.
- Put apple slices in the air fryer and cook at 390F for 18 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through the cooking time.