This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Here’s a very healthy and delicious bowl of cottage cheese with raspberries, peaches and walnuts – very colorful and very yummy! I often eat cottage cheese with fruits and walnuts for breakfast or even lunch. Cottage cheese with fruits and walnuts is very filling and nutritious – it is so light and healthy and at the same time it keeps you full.
Cottage Cheese With Raspberries, Peaches And Walnuts
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 peach, chopped
- 1/2 cup of raspberries
- Put the cottage cheese in a bowl.
- Sprinkle cottage cheese with walnuts.
- Put the chopped peach on top of cottage cheese.
- Put the raspberries on top of peach pieces.
Enjoy your healthy and yummy cottage cheese with these delicious fruits and berries!