This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This Spinach Apple Cranberry Walnut Salad is amazing! So colorful, festive and delicious!
Is there anything as refreshing as a mouthwatering salad? This Spinach Apple Cranberry Walnut Salad will awaken your taste-buds. The sweet apples, tart cranberries, decadent olive oil and vinegar dressing, salty feta cheese, and crunchy walnuts make for a flavor explosion. All atop a bed of tender baby spinach, this salad is not one to be missed.
Are you drooling already? This Spinach Apple Cranberry Walnut Salad sounds like something from five-star restaurant, but can be made in your own kitchen in just five minutes. It is hard to believe with these amazing flavors you can have your salad ready in minutes. Whether you’re cooking for a crowd, your family, or yourself, this recipe is a sure-fire hit. With a homemade dressing and a combination of delicious tastes, this salad would be perfect for lunch or dinner.
Quick and easy to make, this dish packs a nutritional punch. Spinach is an excellent source of iron and calcium, providing energy efficiency and bone health benefits. Rich in dietary fiber, the crisp sliced apple provides important antioxidants. The cranberries improve immune function while the walnuts are a wonderful plant source of anti-inflammatory Omega-3s. The feta cheese provides B vitamins and some extra calcium.
No need for store-bought dressings with this recipe, which can include extra calories, sugar, sodium, and saturated fats. Making dressing at home doesn’t have to be a major project. In just five minutes, you have not only a great salad but an unbelievable homemade dressing as well. This recipe keeps your salad healthy and delicious by combining cholesterol-reducing olive oil and blood sugar normalizing apple cider vinegar. No need to take a trip to the grocery store for a bottled dressing, just toss and enjoy!
Ready in five minutes and healthy, this dish makes a great side salad addition to any meal, but is also filling enough to be a stand-alone main course. On days you want to have a satisfying and delectable meal without too much time in the kitchen or standing over a hot stove, this Spinach Apple Cranberry Walnut Salad is a great option. Whether you’re craving salty or sweet, this flavorful salad is sure to leave you satisfied.
With this Spinach Apple Cranberry Walnut Salad, healthy doesn’t have to boring, flavorless, or ordinary. This fresh and nutrient-packed dish isn’t just wholesome, it is delicious! Only taking minutes, this apple and cranberry delight would be a festive addition to any gathering, but is quick and easy enough for the everyday.
If you like this spinach apple cranberry walnut salad, you will also like these other healthy recipes that use spinach:
- Spinach Lunch Bowl – awesome veggie bowl with chickpeas, spinach, sweet potatoes and brown rice!
- 5-Ingredient Spinach Lasagna – so quick and easy to put together, this is the laziest lasagna ever!
- Spinach Salad With Candied Pecans – another festive spinach salad with pecans, cranberries, oranges and avocado!
- Lentil Spinach Soup – nourishing healthy soup that is very easy to make!
- Turkey Spinach Meatballs – add spinach to meatballs for a healthy and yummy twist!
Spinach Apple Cranberry Walnut Salad
- Pour olive oil and vinegar in a cup and whisk with a fork to make a dressing.
- Put baby spinach in a large bowl, pour dressing over it and toss until all the spinach is coated with the dressing.
- Add apple slices, dried cranberries, walnuts and feta cheese and toss until combined.