This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Parmesan Garlic Toast is a perfect recipe to use up leftover bread slices. A little bit of garlic, Parmesan cheese and a heat from the oven will turn old bread into a very yummy and zesty toast!
Parmesan Garlic Toast Recipe
- Bread slices
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
Instructions How To Make Parmesan Garlic Toast
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the bread slices on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan over medium heat. Add minced garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
- Brush the bread with the garlic oil using a pastry brush (or just drizzle the garlic oil over the bread using a spoon).
- Sprinkle the bread with Parmesan cheese.
- Put the baking sheet with bread in the oven on a top rack. Bake for 10 minutes or until the top of the toast is golden brown.
Your mouth will water while this toast is baking – it smells so good! Parmesan garlic toast is so addictive, you just can’t stop eating it :) This toast goes perfectly with the tomato soup with chicken and corn.