This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This Parmesan pea salad with cherry tomatoes is amazing! So easy to make, healthy, colorful and delicious!
Look at these beautiful colors and mouthwatering flavors! Bright green peas, red cherry tomatoes and zesty chopped onion are mixed together and dressed with olive oil and vinegar, with a generous amount of Parmesan cheese mixed in!
A salad that is ready in minutes is just what most of us are after. We all want to eat healthy, but it often feels like there just is not enough time in the day! No-cook and ready in just ten minutes, this salad is so simple and delicious. It makes healthy eating a breeze. With green peas, cherry tomatoes, and a homemade dressing made from olive oil and lemon juice, this salad is fresh, flavorful, and simple to prepare.
With just three quick steps, you are on your way to a healthy and nutritious salad that tastes as good as it looks. With pops of bright red cherry tomatoes and the lush green of peas, this colorful salad is a feast for the eyes and the taste buds. Ten minutes and a few ingredients is all you need to create this vegetarian cherry tomato and pea salad.
Ready to get started? Start off this healthy and unique salad by putting thawed green peas, cherry tomatoes, and a finely chopped onion together in a salad bowl. Next, pour together a tablespoon of olive oil with some lemon juice in a cup. Whisk the olive oil and lemon juice together using a fork to create a scrumptious dressing. Pour the dressing over your green pea and tomatoes salad and sprinkle with half a cup of Parmesan cheese. The Parmesan cheese is definitely a must! Toss all of your ingredients together and you have an incredibly tasty salad ready to enjoy in just ten minutes!
There is no reason to feel defeated when you are trying to eat healthy. It does not have to be time consuming to put together a tasty and delicious salad! This Parmesan pea salad with homemade dressing is proof that healthy can be easy and taste great. One bite of this salad, and you will wish you had tried it sooner! It is quite possibly perfect.
Next time you are in a rush but want a meal that keeps you full, is full of flavor, and is good for you, look no further than this amazing green peas and cherry tomatoes salad. It tastes amazing and is ready in just ten minutes.
No need to track down difficult to find ingredients, you likely have everything you need to prepare this salad already in your kitchen! Delicious, simple, accessible food is what healthy eating is all about!
Green Peas And Cherry Tomatoes Salad With Parmesan
- 12 oz frozen green peas thawed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes cut in halves or quarters
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon squeezed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Put green peas, cherry tomatoes and chopped onion in a salad bowl.
- Pour olive oil and lemon juice in a cup and whisk with a fork to make a dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and add Parmesan cheese. Toss until combined.
If you like this Parmesan pea salad, you will also love these easy recipes:
- Chickpea Cherry Tomato Pesto Salad – so colorful and flavorful!
- Instant Pot Cherry Tomato Sauce – if you are an Instant Pot owner, you will love making this homemade sauce, it’s so good!
- Tomato Cucumber Avocado Salad – so simple and refreshing!
- Parmesan Crisps – turn Parmesan cheese into crispy low-carb chips, so addictive!
- Roasted Cherry Tomatoes – put cherry tomatoes on a baking sheet and turn them into a mouthwatering healthy side dish!