Looking for a delicious side dish that is easy to make and healthy? These tasty Roasted Parmesan Tomatoes are incredibly delicious and ready in just 15 minutes!
Nothing beats garlic and Parmesan, they are two flavors that are always amazing. This low-carb side dish brings together these winning flavors to make a recipe that is mouthwatering. Full of flavor but low in carbs and Keto-friendly, these baked tomato slices are so satisfying. Food that is filling, delicious, and healthy doesn’t have to be difficult and this recipe is proof!
This recipe could not be much easier to prepare. To make these roasted Parmesan tomatoes, you need only five minutes of preparation time and ten minutes of cook time. That means this delightful dish is table-ready in just fifteen minutes. That is something that just can’t be beat. Packed with flavor, but made with ingredients that are easily found, this dish is a dream for busy home cooks who want to eat healthy.
How To Make Roasted Parmesan Tomatoes
To make this ready in a flash side, you will need two tomatoes, shaved Parmesan cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning, and olive oil. No hard-to-find ingredients here! Start by preheating your oven and lining a baking sheet with parchment paper. Next, slice your large tomatoes into half inch slices and place them on a baking sheet in a single layer.
Mix together the olive oil and minced garlic (or garlic powder) in a cup, then brush the mixture on the tomato slices.
Top you tomatoes with shaved Parmesan cheese.
Finally, sprinkle the tomato slices with Italian seasoning.
Put your baking sheet in the oven and bake for ten minutes. Dish out these tasty baked tomato slices and enjoy!
These baked Parmesan tomatoes make a delicious side dish that is perfect for any occasion. This recipe is done so quickly that you can make it on any weeknight to enjoy, but is so decadent that it is great for entertaining guests, too! A recipe this versatile is one you will certainly want to make over and over again… and it is so healthy that there is no guilt in repeated enjoyment!
A healthy and delicious side, these roasted tomatoes are perfect for any mealtime. No one would guess this flavorful side is Keto, gluten-free, and low in carbs. It is a great vegetarian option that feels like a savory indulgence. Even though it tasty so cheesy and delicious, it is a guilt-free side! With so many great qualities, you will fall in with these baked Parmesan tomatoes.
- Roasted Parmesan Zucchini – shared over 600,000 times on social media!
- Cheesy Pesto Chicken Casserole
- Shrimp Avocado Tomato Salad
Roasted Parmesan Tomatoes
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the tomatoes into 1/2 inch slices.
- Put tomato slices on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Mix olive oil and minced garlic in a cup. Brush tomato slices with the mixture.
- Top the tomato slices with Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle the Italian seasoning on top of tomatoes.
- Put tomato slices in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
If you like these roasted Parmesan tomato slices, you will also love these easy recipes:
- Roasted Cherry Tomatoes – cut the cherry tomatoes in half, toss with olive oil and spices and bake!
- Roasted Eggplant Tomato Salad – so healthy and delicious!
- Green Beans Tomato Feta Salad – super colorful and mouthwatering!
- Chopped Caprese Salad – tomato, basil and mozzarella!
- Instant Pot Tomato Sauce – if you are an Instant Pot owner, you will love making your own tomato sauce from scratch!