This shrimp avocado tomato salad is amazing! So healthy, colorful and delicious! Ready in 15 minutes, this is a perfect keto lunch!
Let me start by saying this avocado shrimp salad is so tasty I could eat it for lunch every day. That is a recommendation if I ever heard one! This salad is so flavorful and simple that I know you are going to find yourself addicted, too. Made with cherry tomatoes and avocado, this simple salad is ready in a flash and no-cook. This salad makes a perfect lunch but is also great as a main dish at dinner, too! It’s also perfect for a potluck!
Simple, tasty and delicious, this Shrimp Avocado Tomato Salad is so good you won’t believe it can be made in less then 15 minutes from start to finish!
It sounds like something from a fast food commercial, but this salad is so fresh you can leave you lunchtime cravings in the dust! Three steps, 15 minutes, and a handful of tasty ingredients is all you need to enjoy this low carb shrimp salad. Just picture it… delightful shrimp, fresh avocado, bright and cheerful cherry tomatoes, a squeeze of lime juice, and a flavorful onion all in one tasty salad. So. Good.
Making this salad is simple and quick. Start by putting the cooked shrimp, chopped avocado, tomato pieces, and onion slices in your favorite salad bowl. Pour olive oil and lime juice together in a cup. Whisk them together with a fork until they are combined to make a tasty dressing. Pour this homemade dressing over the top of the shrimp salad and toss all your ingredients until they are well combined. Add in some salt and pepper to taste and dig in! One bit and you are going to be obsessed.
Fast lunch doesn’t have to mean fast food. This fresh and delicious Keto shrimp and avocado salad is easy to prepare, tastes great, and is ready in no time. It is full of amazing flavors. With avocado, shrimp, and tomato this salad will leave you full and satisfied! Nothing beats a great salad when lunch rolls around and this shrimp and avocado salad might be my favorite salad yet!
I am always on the hunt for a delicious lunch. This salad is perfect. Gluten-free, Keto, low in carbs, and Paleo, this shrimp salad with avocado is an absolute dream. You are sure to love all the flavors that this dish includes. Awesome texture, amazing flavor, and healthy ingredients, this salad has it all!
Also, check out these recipes:
Shrimp Avocado Tomato Salad
- 1 lb cooked shrimp peeled and deveined, tail-off, thawed
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in halves
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 lime squeezed
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put cooked shrimp, chopped avocado, tomato pieces and onion slices in a salad bowl.
- Pour olive oil and lime juice in a cup and whisk with a fork until combined to make a dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the shrimp salad and toss until combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
If you like this shimp and avocado salad, you will also love these easy recipes:
- Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas – another easy keto lunch winner!
- Chicken Avocado Salad – this healthy take on a chicken salad uses avocado instead of mayo!
- Instant Pot Shrimp – if you own an Instant Pot, you can use it to cook shrimp straight from frozen!