Avocado, tuna, and egg salad come together for this jaw-dropping, mouth-watering recipe. This Tuna Avocado Egg Salad recipe is a perfect Keto salad that you will make again and again!
Looking for an easy-to-make Keto recipe that is so satisfying? Check out this amazing Tuna Avocado Egg Salad! You can’t beat a recipe that combines these delicious and Keto-friendly ingredients! Eggs, tuna, avocado, onion, and celery come together to create a fresh take on egg salad that is anything but boring! It tastes so good while allowing you to stick to your Keto nutrition plan!
The best news? This recipe has only four steps and takes just twenty-five minutes total time! You probably even have the ingredients in your kitchen already. With protein-packed ingredients like tuna, egg, and avocado, this recipe is a Keto-lover’s dream! Low in carbs, gluten-free, and paleo, this Tuna Avocado Egg Salad meets your dietary needs while also tasting amazing.
I’m obsessed with the combination of flavors in this recipe for Tuna Avocado Egg Salad. Fresh avocado and delicious tuna make for a rich and flavorful salad. This recipe is ready in just four easy steps!
To start, put the eggs in a pot and completely cover with water. Bring the water to a boil and cook the eggs for twelve minutes before removing the eggs. Put them in a bowl of water for easy peeling. If you want an even simpler method for cooking and easier peeling, check out my Instant Pot Hardboiled Eggs recipe! While your eggs are cooking, peel the avocado and mash it up with a fork. Squeeze in the lime juice with the avocado and add some salt and pepper to taste. Finely chop your onion and celery, placing both into a bowl. Add in the mashed avocado and tuna. Finally, peel and chop the hardboiled eggs and add them into the other ingredients. Mix everything until combined.
This recipe makes two servings, but you can just double or triple the recipe for a bigger batch and bring this Tuna Avocado Egg Salad along to any gathering. It is sure to be hit that your friends and family will enjoy!
This recipe is easy peasy and scrumptious to boot! I love the delicious, yet unexpected combination of flavors this dish provides! With avocado instead of mayo, it is also so healthy! Full of flavor and protein, you can’t beat a recipe this easy, healthy, and delicious.
Tuna Avocado Egg Salad
- 5 oz canned tuna drained
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 small onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 stalk celery
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 lime
- Put the eggs in a pot and cover completely with water. Bring to boil and cook for 12 minutes, then remove the eggs and put in a bowl of ice water. (If you are an Instant Pot owner, use it to cook the eggs - it's so much easier and they peel perfectly - see my Instant Pot hardboiled eggs recipe).
- While the eggs are cooking, peel the avocado and mash it with a fork. Squeeze the lime juice into avocado, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Finely chop the onion and celery and put in a bowl. Add mashed avocado and tuna.
- Peel and chop the boiled eggs and add to other ingredients. Mix everything until combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
If you like this tuna avocado egg salad, you will also love these easy keto recipes:
- Keto Chicken Avocado Salad – same method, but use chicken instead of tuna! So yummy!
- Keto Taco Salad Meal Prep – prep a week’s worth of healthy keto lunches in 15 minutes!
- Stuffed Zucchini Boats – this is a perfect keto dinner! Baked zucchini stuffed with ground meat and cheese!
- Keto Chicken Pesto Casserole – so cheesy and mouthwatering and using just 4 ingredients!
- Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes – these keto pancakes are like a miracle! If you are tired of eating eggs for breakfast, you need these coconut flour pancakes in your life!