This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
These keto coconut pancakes are amazing! If you are craving pancakes, you just hit a jack pot!
These keto pancakes are made with coconut flour and taste mouthwatering! Pancakes that are good for you is like a dream come true! They are healthy, low-carb and gluten-free and so satisfying! Drizzle them with sugar-free syrup and have a feast!
How To Make Keto Pancakes With Coconut Flour
These coconut flour pancakes are made with eggs, milk, butter, coconut flour, Erythritol (or other keto sweetener), baking powder and salt. If your pantry is stocked with these keto staples, you are ready to make these amazing keto coconut pancakes!
To make these keto coconut flour pancakes, simply mix the liquid ingredients in a mixing bowl, add the dry ingredients and mix until combined and no lumps remain. Heat a little oil on a non-stick frying pan or pancake griddle over medium heat, laddle the pancake batter onto a heated frying pan and cook the coconut flour pancakes on one side for 3 minutes, then on another side for 1 minute (or until golden-brown on both sides).
Another awesome thing about these coconut flour pancakes is that they store and reheat well, so you can make them ahead. Simply refrigerate cooked pancakes for up to 5 days and reheat in a microwave as needed!
This way you can make a batch of these keto pancakes and have them for several days breakfast!
You can freeze coconut flour pancakes too! To freeze them, put them on top of parchment paper on a large plate, freeze until solid, then remove from the plate and put in a large ziploc bag. Since the pancakes are frozen separate, you can take them out one at a time. To heat a pancake from frozen, simply microwave it for 30 seconds (or until hot).
Keto Pancakes With Coconut Flour
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Put eggs, milk and melted butter in a bowl and whisk with a fork until combined. Add coconut flour, Erythritol, baking powder ad salt and mix with a fork until well blended and no lumps remain.
- Pour the oil on a non-stick griddle or frying pan and heat over medium-high heat.
- Laddle the pancake batter on a frying pan, about 1/4 cup for each pancake. Cook for 3-4 minutes (until bubbles begin to form on top of the pancakes), then flip and cook on the other side for 1-2 minutes, until the pancakes are golden-brown on both sides.
- Remove the keto pancakes from the frying pan and serve (they go great with sugar-free syrup!).
If you like these keto pancakes, you will also love these keto recipes:
- Keto Ricotta Cake – if you are tired of eating eggs for breakfast, you will go crazy over this keto ricotta breakfast cake!
- Keto Bread For Sandwiches – if you are craving bread, this will surely make you satisfied! Tastes like real bread without the carbs!
- Keto Peanut Butter Cups – I like them even better than Reese’s!
- Keto Cheesy Bacon Bread – did I mention cheese and bacon? ;)
- Best Ever Keto Cookies – say Yes to cookies on Keto! They look and taste like real butter cookies, yum!