Cheese, bacon, and bread… these have to be some of the world’s best foods. Bring them together with this delicious Keto Cheese Bread with Bacon recipe and you are going to be in absolute paradise!
Are you thinking… keto bread? Yup. I know, it seems like something that isn’t even possible! Low-carb and keto-friendly, this recipe is absolutely delicious! You don’t have to miss out on bread because you’re following a keto diet. With this recipe, you can stick to your nutrition plan while still enjoying cheese bread. Sinfully good and simple to make, this Keto Cheese Bread with Bacon is not one to miss.
You’ll love the savory flavor in this awesome dish. Bacon, cheese, bread…. What’s not to love? After one bite of this delicious treat, you will be in absolute flavor paradise! Don’t take my word for it, the taste speaks for itself! It’ll satisfy your cravings guaranteed!
How To Make Keto Cheese And Bacon Bread
Keto Cheese Bread with Bacon in fifty minutes seems like a dream but with this recipe it is a reality! After preheating your oven and spraying your loaf pan, cut bacon into small pieces and pan-fry until crispy. Drain the bacon and remove it from the frying pan.
Whisk the eggs in a large bowl, then add in sour cream and butter. Mix until combined. Add almond flour and baking powder to the mixture and mix it until all your ingredients are well combined. Finally, the moment you’ve been waiting for… mix in the shredded cheese and bacon.
Put all of the batter into a loaf pan and bake in the oven for about forty minutes. It is going to smell amazing in your kitchen so get ready!
When your loaf is thoroughly cooked, removed your Keto Cheese Bread with Bacon and let it cool completely in the ban before slicing. Store your bread in the refrigerator and enjoy it again later! You can even freeze individual slices of this keto bacon bread in ziploc bags.
Trust me, it is so good you will not want to miss out on the leftovers! Now the real question is, will you share this keto bacon bread with your family or keep it to yourself? That’s a decision you’ll have to make without me!
If you like this keto cheddar bacon bread, you will also love these keto recipes:
- Keto Bread In A Mug – this single-serving keto bread is made in 90 seconds in a microwave! Tastes like real bread!
- Keto Bacon Chips – crispy bacon that’s shaped like chips is awesome for scooping guacamole!
- Keto Parmesan Chips – these amazing chips are so crispy and have no carbs! Super addictive!
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus – everyone loves this appetizer, even people who are not on keto!
- Keto Cookies – they taste like real butter cookies, nobody can tell they are keto!
Keto Cheese Bread With Bacon
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a non-stick loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut bacon into small pieces and pan-fry until crispy. Drain the bacon and remove from frying pan.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl. Add sour cream and butter and mix until combined. Add almond butter and baking powder, and mix until combined. Add shredded cheese and bacon and mix until combined.
- Add the batter into a loaf pan. Put in the oven and bake for 40 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove the keto bacon bread from the oven and let cool completely in a loaf pan before slicing. Store in a refrigerator.