This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Loaded with crumbled bacon and shredded cheddar cheese, this Keto Bacon Cheddar Dip is incredible! One bite and you will be hooked on this mouthwatering dish.
If you’re looking for a dip that is sure to please any group, look no further than this low carb, gluten free Keto Bacon Cheddar Dip. This delectable dip combines two of the greatest flavors known to humankind; cheddar and bacon. Are you already salivating? I am! This dip is so addictive that you will be the crowd favorite when you dish it up for your next gathering.
One great thing about this dip is how versatile it is. This Keto Bacon Cheddar Dip is great with celery, carrots, chips, bread, chicken… whatever suits your fancy, this dip tastes great with! Combing spicy hot sauce, the sharp flavor of cheddar cheese, and the savory taste of bacon, this dip is so good you will find yourself unable to walk away. This recipe serves ten, so don’t keep it all to yourself (no matter how tempting it is!).
This dip takes only ten minutes to make, another feature to love. Even better, it takes only five minutes of prep time to whip up this dish! Talk about a winning recipe! In just four simple steps, your delicious Keto Bacon Cheddar Dip will be ready to enjoy.
After preheating your oven and lining a baking sheet with parchment paper, you’ll put your bacon on your baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for fifteen minutes or until your bacon is very crisp. Next, remove the bacon from the oven and let it cool. When cool, put your bacon in a food processor and pulse until it is crumbled. Typically this takes about thirty seconds and your homemade bacon crumbles are ready! (Of course, you can use store-bought bacon bits to make this recipe even easier). Next, you’ll combine the sour cream, mayo, crumbled bacon, shredded cheddar cheese, hot sauce, garlic powder, and green onions in a bowl. Add salt and pepper and your Keto Bacon Cheddar Dip is done.
Combining some seriously addictive flavors, this Keto Bacon Cheddar Dip is perfect for any occasion. Low carb, gluten-free, and Keto-friendly, this dip is one you will be totally addicted to. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!
If you like this bacon cheddar dip, you will also love these easy keto appetizers:
- Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese Dip – another awesome keto dip recipe that’s always a hit!
- Bacon Chips – turn bacon into crunchy chips! Imagine taking it a step further and serving bacon cheddar dip with bacon chips, lol!
- Keto Guacamole – this is the best guacamole recipe ever! Everyone loves with chunky guac!
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus – crispy bacon on the outside, roasted asparagus on the inside! This appetizer is so elegant and yummy!
- Low Carb Tomato Mozzarella Skewers – these bite-sized appetizer skewers are so colorful and refreshing!
Keto Bacon Cheddar Dip
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 green onions finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the bacon slices on a baking sheet in a single layer. Put in the oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until very crispy.
- Remove cooked bacon from the oven and let cool. Put bacon slices in a food processor and pulse until crumble (about 30 seconds).
- In a bowl, combine sour cream, mayo, crumbled bacon, shredded Cheddar cheese, hot sauce, garlic powder and chopped green onions. Add salt and pepper to taste.