Are you bacon obsessed? If so, this recipe for Keto Bacon Chips is about to become your best friend.
Crunchy chips without the carbs and gluten, does it sound like something from a dream? This recipe for Keto Bacon Chips packs all the crunchy, salty goodness of chips without the carbs! If you are on a Keto diet, you might find yourself missing chips. But you don’t have to miss out! The flavor of these chips is seriously addicting, you won’t be able to stop eating them! And they go so well with guacamole!
Easy to make and mouthwatering good, these Keto Bacon Chips are the solution to your snack time woes. You won’t even miss potato chips once you have tasted these delicious bacon chips. Taking only twenty minutes total time, they won’t take your whole evening to make. You’ll be happily snacking in no time! Baked in the oven, these bacon chips are simple and don’t require hot oil or frying to achieve a delicious crunch.
Don’t keep this recipe all to yourself. If there is one food everyone can agree on, it’s bacon. I love to enjoy these bacon chips while watching a movie and they are great for a super bowl party. They are great dipped in guacamole or enjoyed on their own. Snacking doesn’t mean giving up on your keto lifestyle or being resigned to only deli meat, with this Keto Bacon Chips recipe snacking is fun again!
Preparing these bacon chips couldn’t be any easier – just like baked bacon, but cut into chips shape! After preheating your oven, line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Cut a pound of bacon slices into pieces. I use scissors to cut each bacon slice into four pieces. Put your bacon pieces on a baking sheet. Make sure that your pieces are in a single layer. Pop your baking sheets in the oven and bake for fifteen minutes, or until your bacon is crisp. Take your bacon chips out of the oven and allow them to harden on the baking sheets. They will harden as the cool. In these five quick steps, your delicious Keto Bacon Chips are ready to enjoy! This recipe serves eight, so you can prep for a group or enjoy for days!
With crispy flavorful chips like these, you’ll feel satisfied and still be following your Keto plan. Baking your bacon pieces means to added oils or messy deep frying. Using the bacon eliminates carbs and gluten, so this recipe is a win all around. You’ll love enjoying these crunchy, crispy Keto Bacon Chips. They’re so easy to make, you’ll make them again and again. They come out perfectly every time and have such a satisfying crunch. Delicious and savory, these chips are amazing!
If you like bacon chips, you will also love these easy recipes:
- Keto Cheddar Chips – crunchy chips with deep cheddar flavor and no carbs! Another epic keto chip find!
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus – gimme more bacon please! Roasted asparagus wrapped in crunchy bacon – this is a perfect keto appetizer!
- 90 Second Keto Bread – this single serving microwave keto bread is the best ever! Tastes like real bread!
- Keto Breaded Chicken Tenders – unsweetened coconut flakes provide an amazing crispy brown low-carb breading for these chicken tenders!
- Ground Beef and Cabbage Casserole – this is a perfect low-carb one-dish dinner! Everything is baked in one pan, so simple and yummy!
Keto Bacon Chips
- 1 lb bacon
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut each bacon slice into 4 pieces (I find using scissors is the easiest way to do it).
- Put the bacon pieces on the baking sheets in a single layer.
- Put bacon in the oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until crisp.
- Remove bacon chips from the oven and allow to cool on the baking sheets (they will harden as they cool).