Who doesn’t love a spicy appetizer? This recipe for Jalapeno Poppers with Bacon and Cream Cheese is seriously addicting and Keto-friendly!
I am just going to say it – jalapeno poppers are the best. I mean, what is not to love? These easy Keto jalapeno poppers come out perfectly every single time! They are spicy, creamy, and savory. This recipe combines all the best flavors; spicy jalapenos, bacon, and cheese are everyone’s guilty pleasures, right? Combine them and you have an appetizer that is out of this world!
This recipe may taste like it is a diet-breaker, but by baking these low carb jalapeno poppers they are healthier than ever! Seriously, this appetizer is gluten-free, Keto, and low in carbs. It has just four ingredients, but tastes amazing, and it is done in just twenty-five minutes! Only ten minutes of hands-on prep time is required for these cream cheese jalapeno poppers. Ready to give them a try?
How To Make Keto Jalapeno Poppers
Start by preheating your oven and lining a baking sheet. Cut the jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove the seeds and membranes.
Using a small spoon, stuff each jalapeno half with cream cheese.
Next, top the jalapenos with shredded cheese.
Finally, top the jalapeno poppers with bacon bits (check out my homemade bacon bits recipe!).
Carefully put the stuffed jalapenos on the lined baking sheet in a single layer.
Place the poppers in the oven and bake them for fifteen minutes. That is all there is to these tasty bacon jalapeno poppers!
Make Ahead Jalapeno Poppers
You can also make these tasty babies ahead of time and reheat them in the microwave for serving. How is that for simple?
Spicy and creamy, these low carb stuffed jalapeno poppers are sure a tasty bite. Proceed with caution because these poppers are seriously addicting! The good news is that this recipe is totally guilt-free! These bacon and jalapeno cream cheese poppers are easy to prepare and make an amazing appetizer. They are healthy and Keto-friendly, while also being full of flavor. Best of all, these jalapeno cream cheese poppers are ready in no time! Who said delicious eating has to take hours in the kitchen?
This easy jalapeno popper recipe comes out perfect every time. Stuffed with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and bacon, these spicy jalapeno poppers are big on flavor but easy to make. That is my favorite type of recipe! Easy, delicious, and keto-friendly makes for a perfect appetizer as far as I am concerned. With this recipe you can feast without the fuss.
Jalapeno Poppers With Bacon And Cream Cheese
- 6 jalapeno peppers
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove the seeds and membranes.
- Using a small spoon, stuff the jalapeno halves with cream cheese.
- Put the jalapenos on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Add shredded Cheddar cheese to jalapenos on top of cream cheese.
- Top the stuffed jalapenos with bacon bits.
- Put jalapeno poppers in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
If you like these jalapeno poppers with cream cheese and bacon, you will also love these easy recipes:
- Bacon Cheddar Dip – this dip is seriously addictive! Who doesn’t love cheddar and bacon?
- Best Ever Guacamole – this is the only guacamole recipe you’ll ever need!
- Parmesan Cheese Crisps – intense flavor of Parmesan and so crispy, this is a perfect keto chip!
- Bacon Chips – can you make chips out of bacon? Hell yeah!
- Keto Cheddar Bacon Bread – this amazing low carb bread disappears immediately!