This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Cranberries are always a holiday hit. This Cranberry Jalapeno Cream Cheese dip is sure to be a hit at any holiday table!
Looking for a Keto-friendly, no-cook recipe that will spice up your holiday? This healthy cranberry cream cheese dip is amazing. Sweet, sour, and spicy all at once, this dip is truly mouthwatering. I love the unique combination of flavors that these ingredients provide. With fresh cranberries, spicy jalapeno, and cream cheese this recipe is certainly one-of-a-kind!
Gluten-free, vegetarian, and low carb, you will not be able to get enough of this easy cranberry dip. Using just your food processor, you can whip up this tasty holiday appetizer in just five minutes! Talk about a holiday game changer. Party planning is made easy (and oh so tasty) when this cranberry jalapeno dip is on the menu.
The best news of all may be that this recipe is not only no-cook, but is ready in one step! Ready to give this simple cranberry cream cheese dip a try? All you need to do is place eight ounces of fresh cranberries, one jalapeno with the seeds and membranes removed, eight ounces of cream cheese, and one third cup powdered Swerve sweetener (or regular sugar) in a food processor. Once your ingredients are all inside, pulse until the cranberries and jalapeno are uniformly chopped and mixed with the cream cheese. Voila! This dip is ready for you to tear in!
Holiday gatherings are often filled to the brim with sugary and sweet treats. This spicy cranberry jalapeno dip is a great way to add some variety to your next gathering. Your guests won’t be able to get enough of this healthy holiday appetizer. It is easy to make, so it is a treat for the host, and tastes great. That is exactly what I need when the holiday season rolls around!
Looking for a quick, easy, and tasty appetizer that will knock the socks off your holiday guests? Look no further than this easy cranberry cream cheese dip. Ready to enjoy in five minutes and full of flavor, you are going to adore this simple, no-cook appetizer. You guests won’t be able to get enough of this incredible and mouthwatering dip so consider whipping up a double batch! With a creamy texture and zesty spice, this colorful and festive cranberry jalapeno dream is going to make you a hero of your holiday gathering.
Also, check out these epic dips:
Cranberry Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip
- 8 oz fresh cranberries
- 1 jalapeno seeds and membranes removed
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup powdered Swerve sweetener or powdered sugar
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until cranberries and jalapeno are uniformly chopped and mixed with cream cheese.
If you like this cranberry jalapeno cream cheese dip, you will also like these easy recipes:
- Cranberry Spinach Salad With Candied Pecans – everyone begs me to make this salad for holiday gatherings!
- Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce – if you are an Instant Pot owner, you will love this made-from-scratch cranberry sauce!
- Cranberry Orange Bread – made with fresh cranberries, this holiday loaf is amazing! Perfect for homemade holiday gifts!
- Cranberry Brie Bites – these little cranberry brie finger foods are so cute and truly mouthwatering!
- Cranberry Bruschetta – yum yum yum! Toasted golden brown bruschetta with cranberry sauce and cheese!