This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
These air fryer pita chips are the perfect healthy snack that you can make at home! They are perfectly crunchy and salty, making a delicious midday snack to treat yourself to. Not only are they delicious, but they are super easy to make!
Air Fryer Pita Chips
Pita chips are definitely my guilty pleasure. Give me a bit of homemade hummus and I am a happy camper! Lately, I’ve been making my own pita chips at home and they are SO much yummier than the bagged kind. All it takes are just three simple ingredients.
Not only are these air-fried pita chips healthier, but you have control over what goes on them. You could enjoy these chips all on their own as a light midday snack, or you could eat them with an indulgent dip!
There are all kinds of ways that you could enjoy these homemade chips, and they are so easy to make! Within just a few short minutes, you can have a crunchy and salty snack to enjoy fresh out of your own kitchen!
How To Make Air Fryer Pita Chips
To make these air fryer pita chips, start by brushing the pitas with olive oil. Then, cut them into triangles using clean scissors or a kitchen knife.
Sprinkle salt over the triangles and layer the pitas in the air fryer basket.
Cook the pita chips at 350F for 8 minutes in the air fryer. Shake the basket halfway through the cooking time to evenly cook the chips.
Serve hot and enjoy with your favorite dip!
- Don’t overcrowd the pitas or they won’t get evenly crispy in the air fryer basket.
- You can add other seasonings as well, such as parmesan, Italian seasoning, pepper, or garlic powder.
- If you don’t have olive oil, you can substitute it with another cooking oil, such as sunflower or grapeseed oil.
What To Serve with Air Fried Pita Chips
These chips make a delicious snack all on their own, especially if you are a chip lover! But, they also pair nicely with other foods as well.
You could also eat these pita chips with some freshly made guacamole!
There are all kinds of delicious dips that these chips would go well with, including a dip like hummus!
You could even crush them up and sprinkle them over the top of Greek chicken salad for extra flavor and crunch. Or, you could serve them alongside soup for a crunchy side dish.
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you enjoyed this pita chip recipe, why not try out some of these other easy recipes? These are some of my favorite quick and easy recipes to make!
- Air Fryer Frozen Spanakopita
- Air Fryer Frozen Salmon Power Bites
- Frozen Mozzarella Sticks In the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Pigs in a Blanket Crescent Hot Dogs
- Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers
Air Fryer Pita Chips
- 2 pitas
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp coarse sea salt
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Brush pitas with olive oil on both sides. Cut pitas into chip-size triangles and sprinkle with salt.
- Put cut-up pitas in the air fryer basket. Cook pita chips in the air fryer at 350F for 8 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through the cooking time.
- Crispy Chickpea Snack In The Air Fryer
- How To Make Tortilla Chips In The Air Fryer
- Pita Pizza In The Air Fryer