What could be more satisfying than a warm and comforting bowl of soup? This Instant Pot Lentil Soup with Spinach is vegan, delicious, and so easy to make!
Lentil soup is one of my all-time favorites and with your Instant Pot, it has never been easier to make! This recipe is going to be a go-to for you, I am sure of it. It is so easy to prepare in your Instant Pot and done in no time. Just a few quick minutes of prep time, twenty-five minutes in the Instant Pot, and this soup is ready to enjoy in half an hour. Fast food has never tasted as good as this healthy, vegan Instant Pot Lentil Soup with Spinach.
Gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian, this Instant Pot Lentil Soup with Spinach is a winner for any crowd. Some folks think vegan means tasteless and difficult, not the case with this recipe! You’ll have vegan and non-vegan diners licking the bowl with this recipe.
Filling enough to be a complete meal, this soup is flavorful and so simple. Simply dump the ingredients in your instant pot and you are ready to go. It has never been easier or faster to prepare a delicious soup than with this recipe!
Remember how I said all you needed to do was dump in the ingredients? Yes, it really is that simple. Two steps and you are done!
To whip up this tasty soup, put all of your ingredients together in the Instant Pot. Close the lid and turn the valve to a sealing position. Press the “Pressure Cook” or “Manual” button and set your timer to fifteen minutes on high pressure. That’s it! When your timer goes off, quick release the steam and give that soup a stir to mix all the ingredients. Just like that your Instant Pot Lentil Soup with Spinach is ready to enjoy!
Whether you are vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, or just a soup-lover, you are sure to enjoy this Instant Pot Lentil Soup with Spinach. Even better, it is easy to prepare and ready in no time with your Instant Pot!
Give this delicious soup a try and you will love the combination of lentils, delicious seasonings, spinach, tomatoes, and onion. It is better (and healthier!) than any canned soup but takes no extra effort to prepare!
Homemade, healthy and filling, this soup will you fill you up and leave you totally satisfied!
Instant Pot Lentil Soup With Spinach (Vegan)
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click for more info)
- Put all ingredients in the Instant Pot. Close the lid and turn the valve to a Sealing position. Press the "Pressure Cook" or "Manual" button and set the time to 15 minutes on High pressure.
- When it's done cooking, quick release (QR) the steam. Stir the lentil soup so all ingredients are combined and serve.
- You can keep lentil soup warm in the Instant Pot until ready to serve by using "Keep Warm" setting.
- Lentil soup can be refrigerated for up to 5 days. You can reheat it in the microwave or in the Instant Pot (see how to reheat soup in Instant Pot).
- This lentil soup can also be frozen in ziploc bags, then thawed overnight in a refrigerator or on microwave "Defrost" setting.
- You might also be interested in browsing all my Instant Pot recipes - enjoy!
If you like this Instant Pot lentil soup, you will also love these easy healthy vegan Instant Pot recipes:
- Instant Pot Lentils And Brown Rice – just dump them in the Instant Pot and they’ll cook together for a satisfying vegan dinner!
- Instant Pot Vegan Refried Beans – once you try making refried beans from scratch in the Instant Pot, you’ll never want to eat the canned ones!
- Instant Pot Eggplant – this spicy garlic eggplant is so addictive! Serve it over Instant Pot quinoa for an epic vegan dinner!
- Instant Pot Beets – cook whole beets in the Instant Pot, this is so easy! You can make amazing beet salads with them!
- Instant Pot Baked Apples – stuffed with cinnamon and raisin, these baked apples make a mouthwatering healthy dessert!