This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Getting ready for soup season? Make this filling, vegan Instant Pot lentil soup with quinoa in just minutes! Keep reading to see how easy it is to put this lentil soup recipe together and some Instant Pot cooking tips.
Instant Pot Lentil Quinoa Soup
One bite of this Instant Pot lentil quinoa soup and you’ll agree – it is wonderful! This soup is so full of flavor.
Plus, it’s healthy and vegan too.
It’s really easy to make as well. All you need to do is just dump the ingredients in the Instant Pot and come back to a delicious lentil quinoa soup – what a win!
If you prefer a soup that has some kind of meat, then you should try my Instant Pot Beef Stew. The beef cooks down so it is super tender and the broth is rich and flavorful.
If you want a slow cooker recipe, try my two-ingredient slow cooker chicken stew. It’s so simple- you won’t even have to think!
How To Make Instant Pot Lentil Soup
Here’s how to make this thick and tasty soup.
It’s so easy that as soon as you make this soup a few times, you’ll realize that making soup with lentils and quinoa in the Instant Pot is a lot easier than you thought!
First, put all ingredients except parsley in the Instant Pot. You are going to use the parsley as a garnish at the very end, so keep it in the refrigerator until you are ready for it.
Next, close the lid and turn the valve to a “Sealing” position. Press either the “Pressure Cook” or “Manual” button and set the time to 15 minutes on high pressure.
When the Instant Pot is done cooking, quick release (QR) the steam. Be very careful not to burn yourself.
Finally, ladle the lentil quinoa soup into bowls, sprinkle with chopped parsley, and serve!
- Save time and use frozen chopped onion.
- Always garnish with fresh parsley, not dried. It tastes better and looks better too.
- Measure the water correctly, don’t just guess. The pressure cooker needs all 8 cups of water to make this soup have the correct consistency.
- Store leftover soup in a sealed container in the refrigerator. It will last up to 3 days in the fridge if properly sealed.
What To Serve With Quinoa Lentil Soup
This is a classic and comforting soup recipe that will taste amazing with all of your favorite foods that you like to eat with soup.
If you want to enjoy a soup and salad lunch, then chop up zucchini radish salad for some extra nutrients. Talk about a healthy lunch!
More Instant Pot Soup Recipes
If you loved my Instant Pot lentil quinoa soup, check out some of my other Instant Pot recipes!
These are some of my go-to’s:
- Mushroom Sweet Potato Soup In The Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Keto Chili Recipe
- Lentil Soup With Spinach In The Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Pumpkin Soup In The Instant Pot
Instant Pot Lentil Quinoa Soup
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Put all ingredients except parsley in the Instant Pot. Close the lid and turn the valve to a Sealing position. Press the "Pressure Cook" or "Manual" button and set the time to 15 minutes on High pressure.
- When the Instant Pot is done cooking, quick release (QR) the steam. Laddle the lentil quinoa soup into bowls, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.