This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This homemade from scratch chunky Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup is absolutely delicious and takes just 35 minutes to make! The beef is incredibly tender and the Instant Pot does all the work for you making this a complete dinner that is both effortless and tasty!
Vegetable Beef Soup In The Instant Pot
I love making soup in the Instant Pot. It’s a great way to make a complete meal in just minutes or meal prep for the whole week. Soup is even better the next day and freezes well too. So you can’t ever go wrong making a big pot of soup.
And this easy Instant Pot vegetable beef soup recipe is one of my favorites. First, because it’s delicious with big chunks of beef and potatoes that are perfectly cooked. But also because it’s so simple to make. All you have to do is dump all the ingredients into the IP and pressure cook! That’s it! No sauteing veggies, searing meat, or even stirring the soup while it’s cooking. You literally close the lid, cook, and eat.
You can also customize this recipe and use any type of seasonings you like or frozen vegetables. In fact, you could even use broth in place of the water. So feel free to be as creative as you like when making this Instant Pot vegetable beef soup with potatoes. It’s a really flexible recipe. Just keep the ratios about the same.
How to Make Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup
Before you begin you’ll want to have all the ingredients ready to go. They are all needed at the same time.
- 4 Cups Water
- 1.5 lb Beef Stew Meat
- 4 Potatoes
- 15 oz Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Bag Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
Next, secure the lid on the Instant Pot and turn the value to the sealing position. Then press the Pressure Cook button and set the time to 30 minutes on HI pressure.
How to Store Instant Pot Vegetable Soup With Beef
Instant Pot vegetable beef soup can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week or in the freezer for up to 3 months. If you choose to freeze the soup you’ll want to allow it to thaw out before reheating.
How to Reheat
You can reheat Instant Pot beef vegetable soup by putting it in the microwave for about 3 minutes on medium. You can also reheat it on the stove in a saucepan on medium for about 7 to 8 minutes.
What to Serve with Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup
This comforting soup is pretty hearty and a meal in itself. However, fresh baked bread always goes wonderfully well with any type of soup. These are some of my favorites.
- Instant Pot Cornbread Recipe
- Crescent Rolls In The Fryer
- Air Fried Frozen Bread Sticks
- How To Make Challah In A Bread Machine
- Air Fryer Jiffy Corn Muffins
More Instant Pot Soup Recipes
I love making soup in my Instant Pot! So if you enjoyed this Instant Pot vegetable beef soup, you totally need to check out some of my other amazing Instant Pot soup recipes, which are all quick, easy, and absolutely delicious.
- Instant Pot Tortilla Soup With Chicken
- Instant Pot Egg Drop Soup
- Instant Pot Quinoa Lentil Soup
- Instant Pot Sweet Potato And Mushroom Soup
- Instant Pot Keto Chili Recipe Without Beans
Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Pour the 4 cups of water into the Instant Pot. Then add the stew meat, cubed potatoes, canned diced tomatoes, and frozen vegetables to the pot along with the salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasoning. Now, mix everything together.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot and turn the value to the sealing position. Then press the Pressure Cook button and set the time to 30 minutes on HI pressure.
- When the Instant Pot is finished cooking, use the Quick Release function to release the pressure. Then once the pin has dropped you can remove the lid and serve.
- Arugula Salad With Burrata And Figs
- How To Cook Gnocchi In The Instant Pot
- Bone-In Chicken Breast Roasted