This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
These air fried crescent rolls are golden-brown on the outside and soft and tender on the inside. Perfect to serve for picky eaters!
Air Fryer Crescent Rolls
Cooking up these buttery crescent rolls in the air fryer is an easy and quick way to add a side or appetizer to dinner. Not only are they tasty, but they require minimal prep time and cook time!
Just open a can of Pilsbury crescent rolls, roll the dough into crescent shapes, put in the air fryer and bake them to perfection!
I love to make these rolls right before dinner so they are warm and fresh! These golden and buttery crescents are loved by kids and adults alike. One package makes 8 rolls so enough for 4 people to have 2 each!
How To Make Crescent Rolls In The Air Fryer
To make these delicious crescent rolls, start by spraying your fryer basket with some non-stick cooking spray. This will keep them from getting stuck to the wire basket.
Unroll the dough and separate along the perforation. Roll each triangle into a crescent roll starting with the wide edge.
Put the crescent rolls in the fryer and cook at 330F for 10 minutes.
If they stuck together, just gently separate the rolls using your hands or a knife.
Serve hot and enjoy!
What To Serve With Air Fried Crescent Rolls
These crescent rolls are great on their own, or you could top with butter for extra flavor! Serve alongside your dinner for a tasty side.
Here are some other recipe ideas to pair with your crescent rolls:
- Instant Pot Lentil Soup With Spinach (Vegan)
- Lazy 5-Ingredient No-Boil Spinach Lasagna Recipe
- Easy Healthy Ground Turkey Lasagna Recipe
- Instant Pot Beef Brisket
- Ground Beef And Cabbage Casserole (Without Tomato Sauce)
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you enjoyed this recipe for air-fried crescent rolls, you should try these other air fryer recipes. They are all so fast and easy – perfect for a snack or side!
These are some of my go-to air fryer recipes that I make all of the time!
- Air Fryer Cheese Blintzes
- Air Fryer Potstickers
- Air Fryer Pita Chips
- Air Fryer Frozen Sweet Potato Fries
- Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
Air Fryer Crescent Rolls
- 1 Package Pilsbury Crescent Rolls
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Spray the inside of the air fryer basket with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Open package of rolls and lay out on cutting board. Separate along perforation.
- Roll each triangle starting at wide edge into crescent shape and place in air fryer basket.
- Set temperature to 330 degrees for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from air fryer. If the rolls stuck together, just separate gently with your hands or knife.
See my other easy bread recipes!
- Air Fryer Pilsbury Biscuits
- Soft Homemade Bread Machine Dinner Rolls Recipe
- Easy Golden Fluffy Cornbread Recipe