This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Cook up a batch of baby potatoes right in your fryer! These air-fried baby potatoes pair perfectly with just about any meal. They are incredibly versatile, and not to mention scrumptious!
Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
I LOVE baby potatoes- and so do my kids! I am always making baked potatoes or cutting them up in cubes to roast in the air fryer, but there is just something about baby potatoes that really make them fun to eat.
Not to mention how easy they are to cook, right in the air fryer!
All you need to do is toss the potatoes in oil and your favorite seasonings and let the air fryer do its thing. Trust me- this recipe for air fryer baby potatoes is everything!
To make this recipe, you will need:
- Baby potatoes
- Olive oil
- Italian seasoning
Different Seasoning Combos For Baby Potatoes
So, I usually stick with some pretty basic seasonings but, every once in a while, I like to shake things up and try something new.
Here are a few more spice combo ideas for you to try:
- Garlic Parmesan
- Spicy Cajun
- Honey Soy
How To Cook Baby Potatoes In The Air Fryer
Before you start cooking these baby potatoes, make sure to rinse them with some warm water and completely dry them off before seasoning. If you leave them wet, the seasonings won’t stick to them.
Once you are done prepping, add the baby potatoes to a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and Italian seasonings.
Toss the potatoes with your hands until they are evenly coated with olive oil and seasonings!
Add the batch of small potatoes to that air fryer basket.
Cook them in the air fryer at 400F for 20 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through the cooking time.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
- These air fryer baby potatoes are great for meal prep! To reheat them, place them on a microwaveable safe plate and reheat for about 45 seconds. You can also reheat them in the air fryer.
- You can use any kind of baby potatoes you like. I once used baby purple potatoes and they tasted delicious!
What To Serve With Air-Fried Baby Potatoes
Whenever I make these baby potatoes in the air fryer, I like to serve them alongside some baked greek lemon chicken thighs and roasted asparagus spears for a wholesome dinner. It’s one of my go-to weekly meals!
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you loved this recipe for air ‘fried’ baby potatoes, check out some of my other air fryer recipes!
These are some other recipes I love to make:
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings
- Frozen Pizza In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Boneless Pork Chops
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Breaded Chicken Tenders In The Air Fryer
Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
- 1.5 lb baby potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Put baby potatoes in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and Italian seasonings. Toss potatoes with your hands until they are evenly coated with oil and seasonings.
- Put small potatoes in the air fryer. Cook them in the air fryer at 400F for 20 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through the cooking time.