This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
If you are wanting to cook boneless skinless chicken thighs as quickly as possible without overcooking or drying them out, take a look at this recipe! Not only do they get a nice roasted color on the outside, but when you make air fryer chicken thighs, you end up with some juicy chicken. This is definitely a must-try!
Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
I recently made a couple of boneless chicken thighs in the pan skillet and it was recently my favorite way of making this kind of chicken. While I still like to make it this way when I have time, I’ve found I could roast chicken thighs in the air fryer when I’m on a time crunch!
They really come out juicy and amazing. So delicious!
Different Ways To Season The Chicken Thighs
So when I start out trying a new recipe, I usually always stick to a real simple salt and pepper seasoning but you can change it up if you like!
Now that I have mastered this method of cooking chicken thighs in the air fryer, I have been experimenting with tons of different flavor combos.
These are some of my favorites:
- Greek Seasoning– Marinated in Greek yogurt and herb seasonings for some delicious Greek chicken.
Spicy Chili Lime– Just add a bit of chili powder and sweet paprika along with a dash of red pepper flakes and it will really give these chicken thighs a kick!
- Lemon Garlic– Add a big squeeze of lemon and a bunch of chopped garlic to make this extra yummy.
- Everything Bagel Seasoning – Not just for bagels, it’s great on chicken too!
How To Make Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs In The Air Fryer
Before you prep the chicken, make sure to wash and clean the chicken well. After you have cleaned it, make sure to pat it down with paper towels before adding any seasonings.
Place the boneless skinless chicken thighs in a large bowl and drizzle it with olive oil. Sprinkle in your preferred seasonings (I used salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning).
Toss with your hands to evenly coat chicken thighs with oil and seasonings.
Add the chicken thighs in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Cook the chicken thighs in the air fryer at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- To get an even cook through, make sure to not overcrowd the air fryer basket.
- Use sugar-free keto BBQ sauce if you are trying to keep this meal keto. Or, you can make your own BBQ sauce in the Instant Pot!
What To Serve With Roasted Chicken Thighs
You can also keep this chicken in the fridge and have it ready to use when needed. You can use it with many of these salad recipes or serve it with a quick air fried sweet potato or air fried baked potato.
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you loved this recipe for air ‘fried’ chicken thighs, check out some of my other air fryer recipes!
Besides chicken thighs, I also love to make these other recipes in the air fryer:
- Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Legs
- Air Fryer Hamburgers
- Juicy Italian Sausage In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Cornish Hens
- Tender Meatballs In The Air Fryer
Air Fryer Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Put boneless skinless chicken thighs in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Toss with your hands to evenly coat chicken thighs with oil and seasonings.
- Put the chicken thighs in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Cook chicken thighs in the air fryer at 400F for 20 minutes.