Everything Bagel Seasoning Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Calling all fans of Everything Bagel Seasoning or just the bagels! Did you know you can make this popular seasoning yourself by simply mixing a few spices? Everything Bagel Seasoning recipe revelealed below!
If you never heard of Everything Bagel Seasoning, it’s a popular seasoning blend made with sesame seeds, poppy seeds, dried onion flakes, dried garlic flakes and coarse salt. If your mouth is watering just thinking about these spices, imagine how good they are when combined together! This stuff is epic, just epic!
If you just want a jar of the ready-made Everything Bagel Seasoning without making it yourself from scratch, click here to buy it on Amazon and have it shipped to your door. Otherwise, read on for the recipe :)
How To Make Everything Bagel Seasoning From Scratch
Here are the ingredients you need:
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds (click here to buy on Amazon)
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds (click here to buy on Amazon)
- 1.5 tbsp poppy seeds (click here to buy on Amazon)
- 1 tbsp dried minced garlic (click here to buy on Amazon)
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion (click here to buy on Amazon)
- 2 tsp coarse sea salt (click here to buy on Amazon)
Measure all the ingredients and mix them in a bowl, then transfer to a spice jar or air-tight container. Enjoy!
Feel free to be creative! If you only have white sesame seeds and no black sesame seeds, just use 2 tbsp of white sesame seeds instead of 1 tbsp of each. If you are missing 1 or 2 ingredients in your pantry, just mix the rest of them and add more sesame seeds or poppy seeds instead of the missing ingredient. This stuff is so good, you just can’t go wrong here :)
Everything Bagel Seasoning is not just for bagels! It’s great on chicken, beef, pork and fish, and also as a salad topping! It’s a great way to spice up the usual dishes without adding calories! Try adding this amazing seasoning to these recipes:
- Baked Chicken Legs
- Chicken Fried Rice Casserole
- Keto Salmon Meal Prep
- Shrimp Tomato Avocado Salad
- Vegan Quinoa Bowl
Homemade Everything Bagel Seasoning Mix
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp dried minced garlic
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion
- 2 tsp coarse sea salt
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined. Store in a spice jar or air-tight container.
- White sesame seeds on Amazon
- Black sesame seeds on Amazon
- Poppy seeds on Amazon
- Dried minced garlic on Amazon
- Dried minced onion on Amazon
- Coarse sea salt on Amazon
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!