This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Make meal prep even easier on game day (or dinner) by whipping up a few batches of these air fryer frozen chicken wings! Add them to your air fryer basket straight from the freezer and have them hot, crispy, and ready to eat in just under 30 mins.
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings
These air-fried frozen chicken wings look and taste amazing! Not only are they quick and easy to make but they take require almost zero prep time and there is no need to defrost them.
Cooking the chicken wings in the air fryer leaves them tender, juicy, and golden brown every single time.
All you need are frozen chicken wings, salt, pepper, and other seasonings to taste. That’s it!
If you prefer to use fresh chicken wings, follow the instructions listed in this air fryer recipe I put together!
How To Make Frozen Chicken Wings In the Air Fryer
Before you start cooking the chicken wings, make sure you spray the air fryer basket with a non-stick cooking spray to prevent sticking.
After the prep is done, place the frozen chicken wings in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
Cook the wings in the air fryer at 390F for 5 minutes.
Take out the air fryer basket and drain the liquids and oils from the bottom of the basket.
This is the perfect time to add your preferred seasoning to the wings. Make sure to season both sides!
Place the basket with the chicken wings back into the air fryer and cook at 390F for another 20 minutes, flipping the wings halfway through the cooking time.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
Ideas For Chicken Wing Seasoning and Dipping Sauces
When it comes to seasoning the chicken wings, there are so many seasoning combos you can try. These are my personal favorites:
- Garlic Parmesan
- Lemon Pepper
- Spicy Cajun
Here are a few wing sauces to choose from:
What To Serve With Air Fried Chicken Wings
I don’t know about you but I can’t eat chicken wings without my celery and carrot sticks! My family is always torn between blue cheese or ranch dressing to dip the veggies so I try to always have them both on hand.
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you loved this recipe for air ‘fried’ chicken wings, check out some of my other air fryer recipes!
These are some other recipes I love to make:
- Air Fryer Frozen Pizza
- Frozen Chicken Nuggets In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Boneless Pork Chops
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Breaded Chicken Tenders In The Air Fryer
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings
- 1 lb frozen chicken wings
- salt, pepper and other seasonings to taste
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Spray the air fryer basket with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Put frozen chicken wings in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Cook frozen wings in the air fryer at 390F for 5 minutes.
- Take out the air fryer basket and drain the released liquid from the outer basket.
- Season the wings with desired seasonings on both sides.
- Put the basket with the wings back in the air fryer and cook at 390F for 20 minutes, flipping the wings halfway through the cooking time.
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets
- Air Fryer Chicken Breasts
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas