This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
These air fryer keto zucchini fries are amazing! They have no breading, and instead they are crusted with Parmesan cheese – mouthwatering!
Looking for a healthy low-carb alternative to fries? Look no further! These air fryer zucchini fries are a perfect way to enjoy fries on a keto diet!
No air fryer? No problem! See my original Parmesan Zucchini Fries recipe that’s baked in the oven instead. The oven-baked version has been shared on social media over 600,000 times. The air fryer version is the perfect follow-up to this successful simple recipe!
There are many air fryer zucchini fries recipes on the Internet, but most of them involve dipping zucchini fries in egg and coating with bread crumbs before air frying. Adding breading to zucchini fries defeats the purpose of them being low carb. This recipe for air fryer zucchini fries contains no egg and no breading!
What’s a perfect keto alternative to breading? Parmesan cheese of course! These simple air fryer zucchini fries are tossed in olive oil and grated Parmesan cheese, then air fryer to perfection! So simple and delicious, and of course, low carb!
Parmesan cheese makes these zucchini fries so addictive!
How To Make Air Fryer Keto Zucchini Fries
Making these Parmesan zucchini fries is super easy! First, slice 2 zucchini into fries shape – you don’t even need to peel them! The way I do it is first I cut off and discard the zucchini stems, then cut zucchini in half, then in half again, and then cut into shape of fries.
Next, put zucchini fries in a bowl and toss with olive oil, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning (see the printable recipe card on the bottom of this article for the exact ingredient quantities).
Put zucchini fries in the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 400F and the time for 10 minutes and press Start. When it’s done cooking, take out these browned delicious zucchini fries and enjoy them while they are hot!
Of course, feel free to sprinkle them with extra Parmesan cheese before serving. You just can’t go wrong with more Parmesan :) Enjoy!
Also, check out these low carb zucchini recipes:
Air Fryer Keto Zucchini Fries With Parmesan Cheese (No Breading)
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Cut off the ends of zucchini, cut zucchini lengthwise in half, then cut each half in half, then slice zucchini into shape of fries.
- Put zucchini fries in a bowl and add olive oil, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Toss until combined.
- Put zucchini fries in the air fryer basket.
- Cook zucchini fries in the air fryer for 10 minutes at 400F.
- If desired, sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese before serving.
If you like these air fryer zucchini fries, you will also love these easy air fryer recipes:
- Air Fryer Meatballs – these air fryer meatballs are crispy on the outside, tender on the inside and ready in 20 minutes!
- Air Fryer Eggplant – this roasted spicy garlic eggplant is made crispy in the air fryer and tastes amazing!
- Air Fryer Cauliflower – this crispy roasted cauliflower is mouthwatering! This is my favorite way of eating cauliflower!