This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Try making this easy recipe for pan-fried sauteed zucchini! This quick and healthy side dish of sauteed zucchini is a great option to serve for dinner alongside your favorite protein for a well-rounded meal.
Healthy Sauteed Zucchini Recipe
Zucchini is one of my favorite veggies to cook as a side dish or meal prep. I have been able to come up with so many zucchini recipes because it is incredibly versatile- and this easy sauteed zucchini is no different.
Cooking zucchini on a frying pan is so quick and easy. Not to mention- it’s so healthy and delicious!
Ingredients Needed To Make Healthy Zucchini Side Dish
To make this veggie recipe, you will need:
This delicious sauteed zucchini stays fresh in the fridge for up to 5 days, so it is perfect for healthy meal prep!
Want to try and make more zucchini recipes? Try these:
- Air Fryer Keto Zucchini Fries
- Zucchini Radish Salad
- Oven-Baked Zucchini Chips
- Best Zucchini Bread Recipe Ever
- Stuffed Baked Zucchini Boats With Ground Meat And Cheese
How To Make Pan-Fried Zucchini On The Stovetop
Before you start cooking anything, make sure to take the time to clean all of the zucchini and pat it dry.
After you have finished cleaning, cut the zucchini into 1/2-inch pieces.
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add the chopped zucchini to the pan.
Cook the veggies, stirring them every 2 minutes, for 7 minutes (or until desired tenderness).
Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder and cook, stirring, for another minute.
Remove sauteed zucchini from the heat and serve.
- If you are looking for another way to cook your zucchini, take a look at this air fryer recipe for roasted zucchini and mushroom! You can easily just make it using the zucchini but I love the combo with mushrooms.
- Mix up the spices! I went with my usual salt, pepper, and garlic powder but you can easily swap out or add paprika, cayenne pepper, or onion powder.
What To Serve With Sauteed Zucchini
When I make this easy sauteed zucchini recipe, I love to serve it with some Instant Pot eye of round roast beef and some roasted potato with skins. Sometimes, I like to serve it with some air fryer chicken thighs for a quick and easy dinner!
More Healthy Vegetable Recipes
If you loved this yummy sauteed zucchini recipe, check out some of my other side dish recipes.
These are some of my current favorites:
- Air Fryer Peppers and Onions
- Spicy Sesame Garlic Sauteed Kale
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Microwave Spaghetti Squash
- Oven Roasted Acorn Squash
- Roasted Parmesan Tomatoes
- 2 zucchini
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Cut zucchini into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and cook, stirring every 2 minutes, for 7 minutes (or until desired tenderness). Add salt, pepper and garlic powder and cook, stirring, for another minute.
- Remove sauteed zucchini from heat and serve.