This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This Parmesan garlic zucchini is like zucchini on steroids! Rubbed with olive oil and garlic, sprinkled with Parmesan and oregano, then baked in the oven to golden brown perfection! This is the yummiest way to eat zucchini ever!
Got some zucchini? THIS is the way to eat it all up :) Parmesan garlic perfection – mmm….
If your perception of zucchini involves the soggy bland green mush, you absolutely need this recipe to turn it around. This is the most perfectly seasoned, awesomely browned and impeccably roasted zucchini recipe ever! The Parmesan garlic flavor is the perfect companion for zucchini. After all, can you ever go wrong with the garlic and Parmesan?
This baked Parmesan garlic zucchini is very easy to make. All you need to do is cut the zucchini lengthwise into quarters, toss with garlic and olive oil, sprinkle with Parmesan and herbs and put it in the oven. After the time beeps, take these delicious baked zucchini wedges out of the oven and enjoy!
This yummy zucchini is very versatile and will go well with any meal. Garlic Parmesan zucchini is a perfect low-carb gluten-free side dish that tastes amazing with any meat, chicken or seafood dinner. Even “those” people that don’t normally like green veggies will devour this Parmesan zucchini :) Turn zucchini haters into zucchini lovers – just like that! And if you are looking for another amazing zucchini recipe, check out my stuffed zucchini boats – you’ll love it!
Baked Parmesan Garlic Zucchini
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut zucchini lengthwise into quarters and put in a bowl.
- Pour olive oil over zucchini and add minced garlic. With your hands, rub the garlic and olive oil all over the zucchini.
- Put the zucchini on the baking sheet in a single layer, skin side down.
- Sprinkle the zucchini with salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese and oregano.
- Put the zucchini in the oven on the top rack, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Switch the oven to Broil, and bake for another 4 minutes, or until zucchini is golden brown.
- Serve warm. Optionally, you can sprinkle zucchini with an extra 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese right before serving.