This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This gorgeous Parmesan crusted salmon is the king fish! Baked to perfection under the golden crust of Parmesan cheese and herbs – so succulent on the inside, this is the tastiest salmon recipe ever!
When you take this salmon out of the oven, you will whisper OMG! This giant fish is so beautiful, you won’t believe it just came out of your kitchen! Golden brown Parmesan crust, with aromatic herbs throughout – biting into it is as good as it sounds. Break through the Parmesan crust and get to the moistest juiciest flakiest salmon ever. It’s truly succulent! And so flavorful – fresh lemon juice and garlic really work their magic.
The Parmesan crust does two super important things: (1) tastes amazing, and (2) keeps the salmon juices sealed inside while baking, so the fish under the Parmesan crust stays moist! It truly is a great invention :) Give me Parmesan-crusted anything, yum yum, I’m a true fan! Who is with me on the Parmesan crust?
This baked Parmesan crusted salmon looks so fancy, it’s a perfect recipe to serve to company. Your guests’ jaws will drop when they’ll see this beautiful golden-brown giant fish on a large platter :) Yet this recipe is easy enough to make part of your regular weeknight dinner rotation! This amazing giant salmon looks so impressive, and tastes just as good as it looks! Easy to make, beautiful presentation and mouthwatering taste – these are the qualities of a truly winning recipe!
You won’t believe how easy it is to make this salmon. It’s one of the easiest fish recipes ever – you don’t even need to cut the salmon, and the oven does all the work! No standing over the stove dealing with the splattering oil – in fact, no oil is needed whatsoever!
To make Parmesan crusted salmon, just put the whole huge salmon filet on a baking sheet, rub with lemon juice and garlic, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and herbs and put in the oven to bake! I line the baking sheet with parchment paper, so the salmon will never stick to it – it’s like magic! Bake for 15 minutes at 425F, then broil for another 5 minutes to brown the Parmesan cheese crust – and this beautiful baked Parmesan salmon is ready!
Parmesan Crusted Baked Lemon Garlic Salmon
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the salmon, skin side down, on the parchment paper.
- Squeeze the lemon over the salmon and spread with your hands so the salmon is coated with lemon juice.
- Put the minced garlic on top of the salmon and rub it all over the salmon.
- Sprinkle the salmon evenly with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese evenly over the salmon, so the salmon is coated with Parmesan.
- Sprinkle the Italian herbs seasoning over the salmon.
- Put the salmon on the top oven rack and bake for 15 minutes.
- Switch the oven setting to Broil and broil for 5 minutes.
- Remove the baked Parmesan-crusted salmon from the oven and serve.