Baked Shrimp With Garlic And Parmesan
This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This easy baked shrimp is amazing! Who can resist mouthwatering shrimp seasoned with garlic and Parmesan?
Full of savory flavor, this recipe for delicious Baked Shrimp with Garlic and Parmesan is addicting! Easy to make and delicious, you will not be able to resist this shrimp dish.
Nothing can compare to the amazing flavor of shrimp when it is combined with garlic. It is so delicious! This oven baked shrimp recipe is healthy, full of flavor, and so easy to make. We are talking five ingredients, five minutes of preparation time, and fifteen minutes easy. Great for those busy evening when you still want a delicious dinner, this no-fuss take on garlic shrimp can’t be beat.
Prepared in the oven, this gluten-free and low-carb Parmesan garlic shrimp recipe tastes like fine dining. It packs an explosion of flavor in every single bite. When people hear Keto they often think boring meat, but that is so not the case with this recipe. Low-carb has never tasted this amazing! Healthy and delicious, this baked shrimp is the stuff of dreams.
Ready in fifteen minutes, this recipe is just a few quick and easy steps. After preheating your oven and lining a baking sheet, put one pound of peeled and deveined raw shrimp in a bowl. Add in a tablespoon of olive oil, two cloves of minced garlic, a teaspoon of Italian seasoning, and a quarter cup of Parmesan cheese. Toss the shrimp until all the ingredients are combined. Put the shrimp on your baking sheet in a single layer and then bake in the oven for ten minutes. If you are Parmesan obsessed like me, you can add in a little more cheese before serving. It’ll be our little secret. Just like that, your baked Parmesan garlic shrimp is ready to enjoy!
If you are in search of a delicious low-carb dinner, this roasted shrimp is what you have been after. Easy to make and flavorful, this oven baked shrimp is so tasty. With garlic and Parmesan, you know it is sure to be a winning recipe. I love the way the garlic adds such complex flavor without overpowering the dish. I know you are sure to love this main dish, too.
This recipe serves two, but how awesome would this recipe be as a small starter for your next gathering? It would be a definite hit. It also makes an awesome main dish that is done in no time at dinner-time. When you are busy, having a recipe like this on hand can be just what you need to simplify your evening. No matter what the occasion, this Parmesan garlic shrimp is perfect.
Baked Shrimp With Garlic and Parmesan
- 1 lb raw shrimp peeled and deveined, thawed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put shrimp in a bowl, add olive oil, minced garlic, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning, and toss until combined.
- Put shrimp on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Put shrimp in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- If desired, sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese before serving.
If you like this easy baked shrimp, you will also love these easy shrimp recipes:
- Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry – complete dinner in 10 minutes from start to finish!
- Shrimp And Cream Cheese Cucumber Bites – this is a perfect low-carb appetizer!
- Shrimp Asparagus Quinoa Bowl – so healthy and delicious!
- Spicy Garlic Pan-Fried Shrimp – ready in 5 minutes and so addicting!
- Shrimp Stir Fry With Frozen Vegetables – dinner made out of a bag of frozen shrimp and a bag of frozen vegetables :) Doesn’t get easier than that!
I In’Joy cooking w my
Looking 4ward 2doing so asap!!… LorEnzO